Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4762 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

Jock's Cover to Daredevil: Reborn #1

• 53 results
    Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
    They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By They Killed Cap!

Looks kinda cheesey.
    bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By bingbangboom
    @Dr. Detfink said:
    " My guess is the Shroud will take over as the next Man Without Fear. Two reasons:  1. Shroud is blind  2. Shroud knows martial arts  Matt won't be dead. He'll just not be DD for a while. C'mon kill matt? Like that happens in comic books. lol. "
    I never knew about the Shroud till I saw him in one of the side stories, he makes sense but is too obvious but might not be bad.
    Avatar image for ironspidy_rooney
    IronSpidy-Rooney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By IronSpidy-Rooney

Too soon

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.