@CATPANEXE: Nvm I think we are at crossed purposes lol! I'll end this by saying she shouldn't be tied down as I don't think it suits her personality and hopefully at some point Marvel will realize this too and stop throwing her around from super-hero to super-hero like some rag-doll.
Is Daredevil a Better Match For Black Cat Than Spider-Man?
I feel a little Taylor Swift, allow me to remove the duct tape for a moment to clarify? Thanks.
Really they haven't done that exactly. They just recently played her this way with Peter, and denoted her in the process and didn't stop when they should have. Then onto Daredevil. She seems to recently reflect an attempt to make her more DC's Catwoman and now an Elektra fill in sadly.
Personally I hate the idea of Black Cat hooking up with Kaine in any sense. Aside from my given reason, also for Kaine's sakes. It revolves around an answer I gave about who Age Of Apocalypse Nightcrawler should date, to which my answer was if anyone (why should he though in the first place?), not anyone associated with 616 Nightcrawler. It's fine to make a character who is based on another, and even a clone of them, because a lot of stories and creativity comes with that. However, I think it's bad form to put them in the same positions as the character their based on because it defeats the whole point that they are their own character, and not the one they resemble, and turns them into a full on copy, or stub of the other character as it were, and that move would do exactly that to Scarlet Spider, as much as the writers made an effort to pull him away from Ben Reilly's look and character. I understand your impressed with Kaine and his book, so am I. But him and Black Cat in a partnership nixes the point of both characters in my view, as well there's no logical reason for it to happen in story. Black Cat isn't an uncontrollable Spider-Family fetishist and is disgusted by the Peter half of Spider-man to the best of my knowledge. Their relations were mainly built on having chance met each other, a past built between them, and Black Cats eventual thematic " curiosity " and need fulfillment at the time. Black Cat was not designed as " Spider-Gigaloo's " call girl, that was an experiment between the two that came into full stop reality later, and one that turned out to be a bit of let down for Felicia in the end. Any of these scenarios shes being used as a plot device to give some drama to the main protagonists book, and not having any character development of her own. They turned her into " My mission is to date someone. ". It's bad form.
Yeah. She should already try to go stable with someone else. I mean, Spidey`s gonna hook up with MJ again, eventually. DD will most likely be able to go out with other girls, since his girlfriends always tend to die.
Or maybe felicia could hook up with Wolverine. He isn`t steady yet...
Or maybe D-man. Or maybe someone who doesn`t have superpowers, and hasn`t even met a superhero or villain.
Matt easily has some of the worst luck with women, but hooking her up with Wolverine is a pretty frightening idea, actually - and I don't think he's ever going to 'go steady', considering he's slept with about 90% of the female Marvel roster, and had to play surrogate daddy to the other 10% ;P
personally, I think Felicia and DD would make a fantastic 'no-strings' casual relationship, and it may not have the longevity and staying power of her and Spidey, but really she seems to be better-suited to being 'the other girl' with Peter, swinging around town and creating sexual tension whenever he's supposed to be with MJ.
or how about she just kind of plays it solo for a little bit? she'd be the perfect character for that kind of Chaka Khan-empowered 'sisters are doin' it for themselves' mentality.
@The Velvet Rabbit:
Yeah well, I was totally serious about the Wolvie-bit. ; )
Yeah, maybe. But, maybe she shouldn`t. I mean, I know that I wouldn`t want to be the third wheel forever. Maybe she wouldn`t, either.
I think I like your last suggestion the best.
GIVE THE BLACK TO DAREDEVIL IN EXCHANGE FOR THE USE OF THE BLACK WIDOW FOR SPIDER-MAN. FAIR TRADE, HUH?
AFTER ALL, DAN SLOTT INTENDED TO KILL FELICIA OFF WHEN HE WANTED TO USE HER AND VENOM IN THE ENDS OF THE EARTH STORYLINE.
Black Widow hasn't showed up in Daredevil for years,She has been demoted to Winter Soldier.Love ya ReVamp lol
This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.