Is Coyote, Daredevil's Joker

#1 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

The Solicits I've Read He Seems To Be Some Kind Of Anarchist And Wants To Destroy Matt Life. Just From Those Words You Could See How This Guys Similar To Joker In Some Why. To Me This Seems Like No Surprise After They Killed Off Bullseye Daredevil Needs Some One Who Is Out To Make Matts Life A Living Hell And This Seems Like It.

http://marvel.com/comic_books/issue/40497/daredevil_2011_18

http://marvel.com/comic_books/issue/40510/daredevil_2011_19

http://marvel.com/comic_books/issue/40504/daredevil_2011_20

To Me The Timing Couldn't Be Better This About To Be Going Head to Head With Snyder's New Take On Joker Which More Than Likely Be Amazing

What Are Your Thoughts About It, Make Your Decisions Do You Think I'm Right or Just Wasting Time Typing All This Out.

#2 Posted by _slim_ (13115 posts) - - Show Bio

Only time will tell.

#3 Edited by daredevil21134 (11924 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all, go away Mark Waid please!!! But who know maybe he might be

#4 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

Check Out The Similar Smiles With Joker and Coyote

#5 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#6 Posted by Joygirl (20045 posts) - - Show Bio

Tons of characters smile/laugh. Coyote looks cool but I doubt his name is cool enough to stand the test of time.

#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33631 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:

First of all, go away Mark Waid please!!! But who know maybe he might be

#8 Posted by JMLG (135 posts) - - Show Bio

could it actually be Bullseye?!

#9 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7024 posts) - - Show Bio

Coyote and Joe kerr went to the same Summer camp

wait, is coyote gonna be in the ongoing Daredevil book?

#10 Posted by HollowPrince665 (97 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no clue why everyone seems to hate on Mark Waid. I think hes done a great job with DD. Sure its not as dark and ominous as Vol 2, but I think thats whats needed. Matt needs to get back to a quasi normality. Hes returned and is just trying to forget and move on in his life. The story with the Omega drive was amazing. I'm stolked to see how Jack Murdock's remains got into Matt's office. I Want to see where all this is going. Waid is doing a good job. let him tell the story. He really has done a fantastic job.

#11 Posted by entropy_aegis (15338 posts) - - Show Bio

@HollowPrince665: I think it could be due to the light tone and the fact that some may feel that Coyote and Bruiser are uninspired knockoffs of Joker and Bane.

I personally dont mind it but I dont like the art.

#12 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2639 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually based on the creepy smile and three eye thing he looks more like Asura from Soul Eater.

#13 Posted by daredevil21134 (11924 posts) - - Show Bio

Why don't every wait and see his debut first

#14 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (7024 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:

Does he appear in DD Issue 18?  I read the description of the book and it says He debuts on this issue.
#15 Posted by joshmightbe (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

Bullseye is Matt's Joker

#16 Posted by daredevil21134 (11924 posts) - - Show Bio

@MadeinBangladesh said:

@daredevil21134 said:

Does he appear in DD Issue 18? I read the description of the book and it says He debuts on this issue.

Nope,but I do believe he is responsible for the things that happened in the issue

#17 Posted by joshmightbe (24907 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because a guy may have a similar gimmick to the Joker doesn't make him an analogue. The only guy who really fits the bill as Joker to Daredevil's Batman would be Bullseye

#18 Posted by The_Soverighn (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

hey

#19 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6503 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say so.

#20 Posted by guardiandevil (38 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Agreed. Plus DD #19's reveal of who cyote really is pretty shocking. I loved the issue and thought the pacing was downright brilliant

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.