Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4762 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

If you were to make a sequel to Daredevil, how would you do it?

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Gambit1024

I'm actually one of the few who enjoyed the Daredevil movie, and I know it's going to be rebooted, but if they were to make a sequel instead, how would you do it?

I'd probably include Karen Page and Mr. Fear into it, but what would you guys do?

Dark Noldor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1014

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Dark Noldor

It´s quite simple actually 
    First, no Ben Affleck!!! 
    The movie would have two main stories: 1st) Daredevil Vs Punisher (Matt Murdock is fighting crooks and mobsters and is trying to investigate who´s the mysterious character that is wacking the fellons) and 2nd) Daredevil and Elektra (The Hand is the Punisher´s new target, so DD has to stop him from killing Natchios and he´s flooded with flashbacks from his early training with her, like Miller´s great comic book) 
    It wouldn´t be a sequel, because Marvel has to make people forget about the first movie, that was a failure
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By daredevil21134

interesting

bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By bingbangboom

It would be very hard to do a direct sequel to Daredevil just because the amount of time since the original. I really enjoyed the film myself and don't understand the hate behind it. 

The thing is that you would have to make it different than most "superhero" movies, which I think using the Bendis storyline where his identity is outed to the media would make an interesting movie. Putting this character in a world that people know his identity and how he will deal with that. Would have to be dark, similar to The Dark Knight in tone and visually but set in the Marvel Universe. The Purple Man is a nice idea for a villain but don't think he should touch Elektra because they already tried that. Remember, this would not be part of the Marvel larger picture because it is done through FOX so, might just suck. 

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By daredevil21134

yeah
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Gambit1024
    @bingbangboom: I like your storyline idea. Why would you choose Purple Man as the villain?
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By daredevil21134

good question

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.