Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4766 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

How would you want the reboot ?

Joesoef95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Joesoef95

For the lead part I think most would agree that Ryan Gosling's the perfect choice. Just watch the movie Drive, he's got that whole brooding anti hero thing down and he can act. Make the origin short like the Affleck movie. It has to have that realistic Noir feel from the Miller comics and maybe a little more focus on Murdock's law career, like Bendis' run which has a couple great stories in courtroom. Introduce the Kingpin and Bullseye immediately, but I don't know if I want to see Elektra in the first film. Lastly I want the whole ninja thing toned down to prevent comparisons to Nolan's Batman,

Joesoef95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Joesoef95

My cast

Matt Murdock
     Matt Murdock
     Foggy Nelson
     Foggy Nelson
     The Kingpin. This guy's 6'3
     The Kingpin. This guy's 6'3". Just imagine him bald and with more weight
     Bullseye
     Bullseye
    I'll add more soon
    Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
    Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

Not bad cast choices, can't think of any better at the moment.

edge0076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By edge0076

Get the guy who directed Gosling in Drive to direct it, too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.