How would Daredevil fit into the DC Universe?

#1 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

This is not a battle thread. How would Daredevil's transition be into D.C ? Would he be in the Gotham or Bludhaven scene? Would he be with the Justice League? Maybe the Outsiders? Whats your view?

#2 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotham and Outsiders

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Outsiders definitely...

or working in Gotham in the "Cauldron" against Hitman

M

#4 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84677 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Gotham and Outsiders"

I like that. Good choices.

#5 Posted by Iron Apollo (2191 posts) - - Show Bio

I think both Bludhaven and Gotham, Bludhaven seems more like Hell's Kitchen, but the crazies come out in Gotham. But I think he would be on the JSA.

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd be a vigilante like Batman or Green Arrow and have his own city. The twist? Everybody in his city is handicapped, even then criminals. Don't even act like that's not a brilliant idea.

#7 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"He'd be a vigilante like Batman or Green Arrow and have his own city. The twist? Everybody in his city is handicapped, even then criminals. Don't even act like that's not a brilliant idea."

It's as brilliant as drinking Guinness.

#8 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhh... i like the idea of a Daredevil / Huntress relationship...

i can see that working really well

M

#9 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he would fit well in Bludhaven or Gotham. He is marvels man without fear. Maybe he'll be Bruce Wayne's lawyer...lol I can see him and Huntress getting close and maybe fighting guys like Bane or scarecrow!!

#10 Posted by Eradicator (306 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see DD having something to do with the Outsiders, then again, he needs to have his own city. I wonder how he would relate to Bats. That should also make for a weird relationship, it would be cool to here Bats profile on him.

#11 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like the idea of DD in DC.

DD's supposed to be steeped in reality. DC doesn't typically use real cities. DD needs to be in Hell's Kitchen, NY. (how else would the word play work? -'devil in hell's kitchen')

If he did transition into DC, Daredevil would have to be solo. Stan Lee has expressed before that DD is one of those characters that works best when solo. That's why even when Captain America offered twice for DD to join the New Avengers, he declined.

As for romantic interests, DD would land Huntress or Catwoman because I've never seen another superhero land so many costumed ladies. (Blackwidow, Elektra, Yuriko-who became Lady Deathstrike, Echo)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.