Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4764 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

How Did You Feel About The Daredevil Sizzle Reel?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I know this is old news but how did you feel about Joe Carnahan's sizzle reel? Do you think you would have liked the film he had planned?

I'm very sad this film will never be made. Daredevil has highly inspired by the 1970s grindhouse thrillers and to have a movie tell Born Again that's one part Serpico, one part The Warriors and one part Ninja Assassins would have been amazing. Joe Carnahan got it when noone else did.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

@jonny_anonymous: I liked the idea of it,however I really didn't want born again to be the story in the first film. But maybe if his Netflix series is a hit Carnaham might get another shot but it most likely won't be like this which sucks.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: In an ideally world Born Again would be a story built up over three movies IMO

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By daredevil21134
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@daredevil21134: In an ideally world Born Again would be a story built up over three movies IMO

I'm down with that

The rise and fall of Matt Murdock

Sounds great,because the first two movies you would get to know Matt and feel more foe him which would make the born again story that much more epic for audiences that aren't familiar with him

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Also since Born Again is really a Matt story rather than a DD story you can let the audiences get all the DDness before it's striped all away from them.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Also since Born Again is really a Matt story rather than a DD story you can let the audiences get all the DDness before it's striped all away from them.

I I completely agree

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I loved it, but Born Again should be the 3rd film. We need to establish to the audiences that we Daredevil is sane. That is why Born Again works.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.