Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4762 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

DD

-chapel-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By -chapel-

I know that alot of ppl gave the Daredevil movie alotta flack. I thought it kept pretty close to the story and can't wait to see a sequel. I also thought the Elektra movie was decent...... 

P.S. Both Fantastic 4 movies sucked.

Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Icon

I preferred the director's cut since the added sub-plot surrounding the death of a prostitute and a man being wrongly accused actually shed light on how word got out about how Fisk was pulling strings behind the scenes. So the ending actually makes sense, which it didn't really in the theatrical version. Anyway, there will not be a direct sequel. The closest we got to that is the Elektra spin-off. Fox and Marvel plan a reboot and a fresh start instead, which I'm mostly happy with, we just have to wait and see how it turns out. I won't mind them taking their time if it means getting quality people involved. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

The movie sucks.I heard the director's cut was better.I don't like how Hollywood f#cked it up.DD's story writes itself.

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

Like you, -chapel-, I enjoyed the movie, except the subway scene, and don't think it deserves all the flak.  If/when they end making a re-boot, I just hope it's far enough away that the general movie goers have time to forget this one.  Owning both versions, I doubt I wil, lol.
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

I think the Director's Cut was a vast improvement over the original release. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. My main issue with the film is the casting; Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner? (shudders) 

In my opinion though, Colin Farrell's Bullseye is arguably the best casting decision in a comic book film since Patrick Stewart as Xavier.

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By spidey 15

It was good imo, but compare to comics it could be a lot better.=]

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.