Daredevil's Radar Sense

#1 Posted by Kyzuko (120 posts) - - Show Bio

How would you compare it to Spider-Man's Spider Sense in terms of effectiveness?

Which one would you say is more effective?

#2 Posted by G_Money_Christmas (860 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Daredevil's is more useful. He has a 360 degree view of his surroundings at all times but it can be interrupted. In Daredevil #2 (Waid) a chaff grenade blinded his radar sense. I don't know as much about Spider sense but it lets him know when danger is approaching, almost like a reflex. That's why flies are so damn hard to kill. They don't decide to do that, it's a reflex.

In the long run, I'd say Daredevil's radar... Especially in conjunction with all his other senses. but it can easily be interrupted whereas it's harder to manipulate spider sense.

#3 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (4812 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say DD's radar sense. Spider-sense can alert you of danger, but radar sense can detect life in entire rooms.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.