Daredevil TV show

#1 Posted by constocorp (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not a Daredevil tv show because we saw how the Daredevil reboot could have looked so why not have it as a TV series and now Marvel has Daredevils rights they could make it in the Avengers universe like the shield show and have a supporting cast like Iron Fist and Luke Cage Elektra and Hank Pym

#2 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Marvel pitched a DD TV Show years ago in like the 70's and they didn't like the response they got from it so they cancelled,plus there are way too many lawyer and cop shows on television now. I know Matt is a superhero but he IS also a lawyer and I would imagine many of the stories would be centered around that. Also live action shows based on superheroes (maybe just for me) are usually garbage. It never compares to the QUALITY of the books and in that case I would rather just read the comics and get what i WANT.

#3 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6358 posts) - - Show Bio

That could work. IMO Daredevil TV-MA FX show would be awesome. Not sure about an animated series, but that has a chance for working too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.