Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4762 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

Daredevil tattoos

MisterDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MisterDK

Just wondering if anyone has or has seen good DD tats?

As soon as I get some pennies I will be getting this on my leg...

No Caption Provided

Thoughts?
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

It's a cool pic but I'm not so sure that it will make a good tattoo....I'm fine with comic related tattoos but I like them better when no one really knows what they are...my brother just got a Decepticon emblem on his shoulder...I made fun of him a good bit cause of that

MisterDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MisterDK
    @danhimself: 
    Yeh I'm a fan of the *random person nods from across the room as he gets it tattoo*. I have 2 music inspired tattoos now and 1 is really obvious and the other isn't.

I think it'll work with the black shading and the cord quite well. I'm getting it since it was the first ever comic I owned (I know, I was a late bloomer. Comes with being from a small town in Scotland.)

The other idea was this...

No Caption Provided
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Caligula

meh i would go for DD yellow, but thats just me

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By danhimself
    @MisterDK: you know if you just got the cross with his billy club hanging off of it and no Daredevil it would look pretty cool
    Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Icon

There is a section on Man Without Fear dedicated to Daredevil fans, and it includes a gallery of Daredevil tattoos that fans have submitted. You can check it out here. My favourites are the ones with the DD symbol. 

MisterDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MisterDK
    @Icon: Alot of those are really nice. When I get mine I'm hoping the contrast between the black shading and the red logo will make it stand out really nicely.
    Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Icon
    @MisterDK said:
    " @Icon: Alot of those are really nice. When I get mine I'm hoping the contrast between the black shading and the red logo will make it stand out really nicely. "
    Share a pic when its done if you can. :]
    Jotham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Jotham

Yeah, I don't think one of those complex pictures of him would look good as a tattoo. People would be asking why you have a naked red man tattooed on you. But I do agree that the DD could look cool, maybe on your chest.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By warlock360

the one with the chair on the back, maybe even a noir one on the shoulder. Also there's the what-if version that made him look like a Asian demon.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.