Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4766 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

Daredevil should be an Avenger!

Avatar image for black_lantern_mar_vell
    Black Lantern Mar-vell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Here he is beating Spider-man, Captain America, and Wolverine to the punch!!  But he's NOT an avenger and Moon Knight is?  Doesn't make much sense to me.
    PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceIMC

He doesn't want to be though. They're stretching with Wolverine and Spider-man joining but Matt is just so not interested in being part of a team like that.

DeathinFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DeathinFire

What he said.  Remember this is the guy who broke the Punisher out of jail.  He's tougher than most people give him credit for, but he just doesn't want to work for anyone as far as I can tell.
    Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

If you read Marvel Knights, he's ok with the occasional team-up and he doesn't mind fighting in a team, but he's a loner.  There's a reason he's not in a lot of cross-overs, he likes to stay in his own corner. 

~insert picture of him talkin to the other heroes (Doc Strange, Peter, Luke) in the park here~
    Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Night Thrasher

Daredevil, Spider-Man and Wolverine don't belong in the Avengers. Didn't like it then, don't like it now!

homeslice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By homeslice

Well there are 3 adult avengers teams with crazy lineups and i see no reason why he shouldn't be an avenger if only for a while. He's cool and if wolverine can be an avenger then anyone can.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By daredevil21134

I totally agree matt deserves to be an avenger he should be on the main team with cap ironman spider woman thor and   hawkeye after this shadowland stuff i would like to see him enter the heroic age and become an avenger he is to big of a character and to well deserving not to at least be given a chance by the writers of marvel
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nova`Prime`

Matt doesn't want to be an Avenger, he was asked mutliple times the latest being during Civil War when he was asked to join the New Avengers and he refused then. He doesn't care about the world as a whole, he wants to keep his little area clean and tidy and there is something admirable about that. That's the only real continuity that Marvel sticks by, besides Uncle Ben staying dead, DD doesn't want to be apart of a team. Team ups he has no problem but he doesn't want to be a member of the Avengers, F4, XMen, or any of the other teams.

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

I Agree.

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By EdwardWindsor

well hes kind of being set up right now in shadowland to kind of be against the sort of avengers code of ethics.

ironshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ironshadow

He should be a Secret Avenger

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @Night Thrasher said:
    " Daredevil, Spider-Man and Wolverine don't belong in the Avengers. Didn't like it then, don't like it now! "
    QFT
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By daredevil21134

he  should be an avenger at least for a little wolverine is supposed to be aloner but he is on just about every marvel team so its ok if they decide to make him change his mind nothing but good probaly come out it he sales his charater everything
    Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By Icon

I can see DD joining the Secret Avengers depending on the circumstances, and I think that could be really great, but I like that he has been allowed to operate in his own corner of the Marvel Universe. He isn't over-exposed like Wolverine who is put on every team despite being a loner by nature. They're much more consistent with Daredevil. 

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@InnerVenom123 said:
    " @Night Thrasher said:
    " Daredevil, Spider-Man and Wolverine don't belong in the Avengers. Didn't like it then, don't like it now! "
    QFT "

I keep seiing "Quit F'n Talkin" when I see this, lol....... 
    yes I know it means "Quoted For Truth"......at least that's what I hope it stands for....I've had it refer to my posts before...and I've used it   :[ 
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By daredevil21134

lol
    GothamRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

#16  Edited By GothamRed

I don't know, spider-man and wolverine have worked out well on the avengers, even now making it onto the main team, plus ronin/echo is a former member, so why not daredevil, he is on one marvel's best fighters, plus he could act as the teams legal counsel, cause lord knows how much a superhero team in Marvel needs that, he doesn't have to be on the main team, he could work with the new avengers, who at this point aren't very new anymore, or even better, the Secret Avengers with moon knight

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By daredevil21134

I would like him to be on the main team or New Avengers
    Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, totally, he should be an avenger. (There my favorite super hero team) Who cares if he claims he doesn;t want to be one, Wolverine originally didn;t want to be in the X-Man. Look at him. I mean, if you can beat up Spidey AND the Cap, you're a BAMF and that's what the avengers love.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By daredevil21134
    @SpideyIvyDaredevilFan said:
    "Yeah, totally, he should be an avenger. (There my favorite super hero team) Who cares if he claims he doesn;t want to be one, Wolverine originally didn;t want to be in the X-Man. Look at him. I mean, if you can beat up Spidey AND the Cap, you're a BAMF and that's what the avengers love. "

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.