Daredevil Respect Thread

  • 97 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

surprised this one is not up yet

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91120 posts) - - Show Bio

I was waiting for this.I didn't want to make it myself though.Anyone actually reading DD currently?

Moderator Online
#5 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91120 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"well thats cause the guy who makes respect threads is a DC fan but Matt Murdock is awesome!"

Well there was a Dr.Doom respect thread...he's not DC.

Moderator Online
#7 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91120 posts) - - Show Bio

Moderator Online
#9 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

i know theres more fans out there

#10 Posted by Lord Doom (424 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Daredevil.He's been a bit on a Moon Knight streak lately though.

#11 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I add my avatar?

#12 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#13 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-Buster says:

"Can I add my avatar?"

sure

#14 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

aztek_the_lost says:

"well thats cause the guy who makes respect threads is a DC fan"

why do I think he's talking about me :P

#15 Posted by Super-Buster (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#16 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

All possible respect to the Devil:

#17 Posted by Daredevilfan182 (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance Astro says:

"I was waiting for this.I didn't want to make it myself though.Anyone actually reading DD currently?"

Me....

#18 Posted by Magnus/Murdock (428 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"

All possible respect to the Devil:

"
  Hail Satan
#19 Posted by Dane (10589 posts) - - Show Bio

negative

#20 Edited by Donovan Montgomery (5416 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil fan here (think one of only two that buys DD from our comic shop in my area of over 40,000 =( ), just decided to look for this thread, found it =)
I am trying to get back into buying on a reagular basis.  Managed to pick up the Lady Bullseye storyline, enjoyed it but found I've been away to long, DD never had that many cast members at one time, lol.  Also picking up the Noir series.   Also enjoying that =- )

Pretty lonely in here =(

#21 Posted by RATZGobbler (180 posts) - - Show Bio

DD should have his own Bruce Timm animated series like Batman, I think. Face it, he's just as cool as Bats and has the dirtiest vignette of all the known heroes, Hell's Kitchen. What do you say?

#22 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio













































#23 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Kickass scans, Ferro.

#24 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
" Kickass scans, Ferro. "
Thanks xD
#25 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @dreadmaster said:
" Kickass scans, Ferro. "
Thanks xD "

Mow i'm going to have to try to get more than you. xP lol
#26 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @dreadmaster said:
" Kickass scans, Ferro. "
Thanks xD "
Mow i'm going to have to try to get more than you. xP lol "
Good luck with that xP
#27 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @dreadmaster said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @dreadmaster said:
" Kickass scans, Ferro. "
Thanks xD "
Mow i'm going to have to try to get more than you. xP lol "
Good luck with that xP "

Tis possible. :P
#28 Posted by Ferro Vida (34674 posts) - - Show Bio
@dreadmaster said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @dreadmaster said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @dreadmaster said:
" Kickass scans, Ferro. "
Thanks xD "
Mow i'm going to have to try to get more than you. xP lol "
Good luck with that xP "
Tis possible. :P "
You haven't seen the file or Daredevil pics that I have tucked away xD
#29 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @dreadmaster said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @dreadmaster said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @dreadmaster said:
" Kickass scans, Ferro. "
Thanks xD "
Mow i'm going to have to try to get more than you. xP lol "
Good luck with that xP "
Tis possible. :P "
You haven't seen the file or Daredevil pics that I have tucked away xD "

Show off. >_> 
 
lol
#30 Posted by KHoeper60 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Ferro nice scans.

#31 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32751 posts) - - Show Bio



#32 Posted by Billdevil (433 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87: I totally love those pictures. 
#33 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32751 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billdevil said:
" @spiderbat87: I totally love those pictures.  "
I know, there amazing I like the bottom one the most I think its the halo that does it. Wish more ppl would post some feats in here.
#34 Posted by daredevil21134 (10867 posts) - - Show Bio


 


 


Huntress and Daredevil


 


 


 

PIMP LOL
#35 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32751 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: lol that last one is awsome
#36 Posted by daredevil21134 (10867 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderbat87:
thanks
#37 Posted by Billdevil (433 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Great scans. I've never seen the first two before. 
#38 Posted by daredevil21134 (10867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Billdevil said:
" @daredevil21134: Great scans. I've never seen the first two before.  "

Thanks
 
#39 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil is an awesome street level hero. He sure has his way of getting the chicks as well. Can't compare to Stark and Wayne on that part though lol.

#40 Posted by daredevil21134 (10867 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling said:
"Daredevil is an awesome street level hero. He sure has his way of getting the chicks as well. Can't compare to Stark and Wayne on that part though lol. "

I think he has a better quality of women then both,Tony mostly sleeps with no name women
#41 Posted by Vance Astro (91120 posts) - - Show Bio
looks for that scan of Daredevil owning Onslaught.
Moderator Online
#42 Posted by daredevil21134 (10867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"looks for that scan of Daredevil owning Onslaught. "

I rather see him own Dakota North    
 


 

   
#43 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5378 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134: Not really. Maybe Tony, yes, but Bruce....... He's got more girls attracted to him. Let's see here: 
  • Vicki Vale
  • Catwoman
  • Wonder Woman
  • Zatanna
  • Talia
  • Poison Ivy
  • Black Canary
 
Not saying that Matt's bad or anything. I'm just saying Matt has his own way of gettings chicks compared to Tony and Bruce.
 

#44 Edited by Vance Astro (91120 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:

" @saiyan_earthling said:

"Daredevil is an awesome street level hero. He sure has his way of getting the chicks as well. Can't compare to Stark and Wayne on that part though lol. "
I think he has a better quality of women then both,Tony mostly sleeps with no name women "
That's because Tony learns from his mistakes.DD is the only character who sleeps with his villains consistently LOL.
Moderator Online
#45 Posted by daredevil21134 (10867 posts) - - Show Bio
@saiyan_earthling: 
 
Not saying that Matt's bad or anything. I'm just saying Matt has his own way of gettings chicks compared to Tony and Bruce.
 

"

Well I agree,but I will say if Matt got as much face time as Bruce he probaly would have even more
#46 Posted by daredevil21134 (10867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"That's because Tony learns from his mistakes.DD is the only character who sleeps with his villains consistently LOL. "
 
While he has slept with his female villains,I wouldn't say he does it consistently,I haven't seen him do that since the start of DD vol.2 and I think that dates back to 98 or 99 lol,unless you assume he did with echo
#47 Posted by entropy_aegis (14280 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
"@saiyan_earthling: 
 
Not saying that Matt's bad or anything. I'm just saying Matt has his own way of gettings chicks compared to Tony and Bruce.
 

"
Well I agree,but I will say if Matt got as much face time as Bruce he probaly would have even more "
I dont think it has much to do with face time,just ask cyclops.
@daredevil21134:
I know,i dont know?HAHA,murdock is a pimp.
Online
#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91120 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"That's because Tony learns from his mistakes.DD is the only character who sleeps with his villains consistently LOL. "
 While he has slept with his female villains,I wouldn't say he does it consistently,I haven't seen him do that since the start of DD vol.2 and I think that dates back to 98 or 99 lol,unless you assume he did with echo "
I would say 2 in Vol.1 and 1 in Vol.2 is pretty consistent.
Moderator Online
#49 Posted by entropy_aegis (14280 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @daredevil21134 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
"That's because Tony learns from his mistakes.DD is the only character who sleeps with his villains consistently LOL. "
 While he has slept with his female villains,I wouldn't say he does it consistently,I haven't seen him do that since the start of DD vol.2 and I think that dates back to 98 or 99 lol,unless you assume he did with echo "
I would say 2 in Vol.1 and 1 in Vol.2 is pretty consistent. "

Wolverine looks like a 2 year old in your avy,lol.
Online
#50 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil is awesome

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.