Daredevil Relaunching in March?

#1 Posted by PolarisJunkie (99 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Seems like an error. That's the cover to Daredevil # 10.
#3 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, especially because of the "Includes Daredevil #1"

#4 Edited by The_Tree (7284 posts) - - Show Bio

It might be a .1 issue, Marvel did the same thing with X-Factor 224.1.

#5 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree: That's past.

#6 Posted by The_Tree (7284 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: Obviously. I was stating that Marvel when Marvel showed solicits for X-Factor 224.1 online, they showed it as X-Factor #1. They might be doing the same thing.

#7 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

@ReVamp: Obviously. I was stating that Marvel when Marvel showed solicits for X-Factor 224.1 online, they showed it as X-Factor #1. They might be doing the same thing.

They did? Ooh. Okie, Gotcha. Must've been a mistake back then too.

#8 Posted by The_Tree (7284 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@The_Tree said:

They did? Ooh. Okie, Gotcha. Must've been a mistake back then too.

Yeah, I checked now, and they fixed the X-Factor solicit. But I was highly confused when I went to the store and was expecting to pick up a #1.

Or when they say it "Includes Daredevil #1" maybe it's a digital copy of #1.

Sooo much speculation, and it's probably just a typo. Some guy at Marvel is probably LOL'ing right now.

#9 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree: That's what I'm saying. Its a typo, but it actually probably includes a copy on DD #1

#10 Edited by yumyumbubblegum (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring back Brubaker and Del La Torre. Second choice would be JMS and Mark Brooks.

#11 Posted by daredevil21134 (11506 posts) - - Show Bio

@yumyumbubblegum said:

Bring back Brubaker and Del La Torre. Second choice would be JMS and Mark Brooks.

I would like Brubaker back

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.