Daredevil: Reborn?!?

Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
#1 Posted by Postacrat (487 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if I'd say pointless.  I love DD but he seems to be above reason.  I do however see his point of view.  After being oppressed and basically crapped on by their own Government, and citizens the hero's should be able to relate a little more.  Yes he may be going over bored for anything from major crimes to civil infractions, but he's using an Iron fist to do it.  Osborn did it and it was ok.  I think the whole "Hero" schtick is getting played bring on the good guys tired of the line and willing to cross it that aren't sorta hero's with murderous urges somewhat like wolverine.

#2 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@Postacrat: 

Odd.
I thought I deleted this after I realised the news had already been broke.
#3 Edited by Postacrat (487 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gylan Thomas said:

" @Postacrat:   Odd. I thought I deleted this after I realised the news had already been broke. "

sorry didn't know this was a closed thread bro, but would you mind sharing the news with me?  Is he really going to have to die or am I reading to much into the cover?
#4 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio

No need for sorry's dude. No problem :)

D' know if he's gonna die yet. Can never trust the teasers. If he does though he'll be back eventually. Never trust covers either.
It's all part of the big Shadowland story. They've been teasing that someone might be replacing him too. Anyone from Black Panther to Nova apparently.

All seems a bit daft to me.

#5 Posted by hydro 300 (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Do not kill daredevil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#6 Posted by daredevil21134 (9116 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he will die
#7 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" I think he will die "
I think he'll be "reborn" :D
#8 Posted by daredevil21134 (9116 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gylan Thomas:
maybe
#9 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @Gylan Thomas: maybe "
Definately.
Even if they kill him he wont be dead long. He's too popular to bin.
#10 Posted by daredevil21134 (9116 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gylan Thomas:
I hope your right
#11 Posted by Gylan Thomas (2727 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134 said:
" @Gylan Thomas: I hope your right "
Don't worry.
I usually am.
#12 Posted by daredevil21134 (9116 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.