Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4764 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

Daredevil Help

the_fallen11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the_fallen11

I'm looking to get into Daredevil, But I have no clue ware to start. can anyone help me??

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By NexusOfLight

I'd start looking at those trades from the start of Bendis's run on up to tell you the truth.  http://www.comicvine.com/daredevil/49-6209/ Everything involved in his history has been building and building up to now, and it's all exploded into this new Shadowland event. If you want the full Daredevil experience, that's the best place. If you're looking for a quick read, maybe don't mind looking up some things on wiki's and stuff. I'd just start with the Murdock Papers and go on.  http://www.comicvine.com/daredevil-the-murdock-papers-daredevil-the-murdock-papers/37-204764/ Not too far back, but still far enough so you can get a good feel for the character and how messed up his life really is.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Agreed with Nexus.

the_fallen11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By the_fallen11

Thanks! will do!! 
    so is Matt a bad guy now!?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @the_fallen11 said:
    " Thanks! will do!!  so is Matt a bad guy now!? "
    Not really.He's "not himself".
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By daredevil21134
    @the_fallen11:
    I'd start with the Frank Miller Trades first then go to the Bendis run and move on up

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.