Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4762 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

Daredevil Fan trailer

Devokees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Devokees

I know this was posted in a thread, but I figured I would post this here on it's own thread. I am an actor that is a Daredevil fan. For the past 4 years I have been chasing my dream of being Daredevil. Whether it's a movie, show, video game, audio comic... I just would love to portray the character. I feel I can do the role justice and would love to take a crack at it. I made a variety of Videos to showcase my acting in the role, and even directed them. Well I just recently released my final video, and I am hoping to get some sort of feed back from marvel. Please keep in mind while watching that I did this with absolutely no budget at all, and very little time and resources. All in all I am happy with how it turned out. I would love your thoughts. If you have any questions, or comments I would love to hear them.

Devokees 2014 Daredevil Final Trailer

Also if you are interested, I had a great write up on the Site The outhousers. It tells my story, and shows more of my Daredevil work. The Outhousers Interview

Thank you. And to those who have seen it and have already given me feed back and have helped spread the word.... thank you so much for your support! You have no idea what it means to me! Especially you @daredevil21134

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.