Follow

Daredevil

Character » Daredevil appears in 4766 issues.

As a child, Matt Murdock was blinded by radioactive waste while trying to save an elderly stranger about to get hit by a truck carrying the dangerous material. In turn, his other senses were heightened to superhuman sharpness and he gained a form of "radar sense". By day, he is a successful trial lawyer; but by night, he guards Hell's Kitchen as Daredevil: the Man Without Fear.

Daredevil & Elektra

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Now that Elektra is alive and well,and Daredevil and his wife are done..would you like to see DD and Elektra back together?

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By Dreadmaster

I would actually like for DD to start a real relationship with Dakota North instead.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Dakota North is a nobody though.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By CellphoneGirl

I'm surprised they haven't done it already lol

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By XRiskyX

I don't like to see all the old stories warmed over and over again. It was even lame with Scott and Jean but now it is simply old. I say he should get to meet somebody new who wasn't introduced yet. Worked pretty well for Echo, Elektra and Typhoid Mary too and look where they stand now.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Risky said:
    " I don't like to see all the old stories warmed over and over again. It was even lame with Scott and Jean but now it is simply old. I say he should get to meet somebody new who wasn't introduced yet. Worked pretty well for Echo, Elektra and Typhoid Mary too and look where they stand now. "
    Scott and Jean were a boring couple.
    Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dreadmaster
    @Vance Astro said:
    "Dakota North is a nobody though. "

Neither is most other superheroes love life, but they are still doing it.
    Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Chaos Agent
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @Risky said:
    " I don't like to see all the old stories warmed over and over again. It was even lame with Scott and Jean but now it is simply old. I say he should get to meet somebody new who wasn't introduced yet. Worked pretty well for Echo, Elektra and Typhoid Mary too and look where they stand now. "
    "
    and yet Marvel can't get enough of it....
    XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By XRiskyX
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @Risky said:
    "
    And so would be DD and Elektra now. Nothing new for them anymore, they already went through everything, even death.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @dreadmaster said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    Neither is most other superheroes love life, but they are still doing it. "
    Huh?
    Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dreadmaster
    @Vance Astro said:
    "@dreadmaster said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    Huh?
    "

Weren't you replying to me about Dakota North?
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @dreadmaster said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    "@dreadmaster said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    Huh?
    "
    Weren't you replying to me about Dakota North? "
    Yea but I didn't understand your reply.
    Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

#13  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

DD should take over the Hand. That's all I want to see. Has he done that yet?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Buckshot said:
    " DD should take over the Hand. That's all I want to see. Has he done that yet? "
    Are you being sarcastic?
    Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dreadmaster
    @Vance Astro said:
    "@dreadmaster said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    "@dreadmaster said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    Huh?
    "
    Weren't you replying to me about Dakota North? "
    Yea but I didn't understand your reply.
    "

Basically what i meant was that the person a superhero or crimefighter loves isn't always someone who is another superhero or crimefighter or is well known outside of the superhero's life. A prime example would be Mary Jane, i don't think any other superhero knew who she was until that New Avengers arc in Amazing Spiderman. I would like Matt to further his relationship with Dakota.
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

What? No, I want him to run the Hand. He wouldn't be evil, he'd just have a bunch of ninjas (that match him btw) at his command. That's pretty cool. Then the drama can start.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @dreadmaster said:
    Basically what i meant was that the person a superhero or crimefighter loves isn't always someone who is another superhero or crimefighter or is well known outside of the superhero's life. A prime example would be Mary Jane, i don't think any other superhero knew who she was until that New Avengers arc in Amazing Spiderman. I would like Matt to further his relationship with Dakota. "
    OOOOOh ok I gotcha.Paker had a crush on MJ since he was a kid though.
    Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dreadmaster
    @Buckshot said:
    "What? No, I want him to run the Hand. He wouldn't be evil, he'd just have a bunch of ninjas (that match him btw) at his command. That's pretty cool. Then the drama can start. "

For some reason i laughed at the part where you said you want him to run the Hand. i don't know why but i just started busting out laughing. lol
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Buckshot said:
    " What? No, I want him to run the Hand. He wouldn't be evil, he'd just have a bunch of ninjas (that match him btw) at his command. That's pretty cool. Then the drama can start. "
    He was trained by the Chaste...the Hand is their arch enemies.What would be the point of that?
    Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dreadmaster
    @Buckshot said:
    "What? No, I want him to run the Hand. He wouldn't be evil, he'd just have a bunch of ninjas (that match him btw) at his command. That's pretty cool. Then the drama can start. "

No single Hand ninja could match DD, they have to team up at least five people to take him down.
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

The point? He'd control them. He could make them do whatever he wanted. They wouldn't have to be all evil and whatnot. Also, he have matching ninja servants.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Buckshot said:
    " The point? He'd control them. He could make them do whatever he wanted. They wouldn't have to be all evil and whatnot. Also, he have matching ninja servants. "
    But he's a street level hero.He wouldn't have to do much with a whole Ninja army behind him.
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
    @dreadmaster said:
    " @Buckshot said:
    No single Hand ninja could match DD, they have to team up at least five people to take him down. "
    By "match" I meant in the visual sense. They're all red.
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @Buckshot said:
    " The point? He'd control them. He could make them do whatever he wanted. They wouldn't have to be all evil and whatnot. Also, he have matching ninja servants. "
    But he's a street level hero.He wouldn't have to do much with a whole Ninja army behind him.
    "
    Why does he need to stay what he is? Are you afraid of seeing how the character could evolve? Don't fear change.
    Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Dreadmaster
    @Buckshot said:
    "@dreadmaster said:
    " @Buckshot said:
    No single Hand ninja could match DD, they have to team up at least five people to take him down. "
    By "match" I meant in the visual sense. They're all red.
    "

Oh, ok
    geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By geraldthesloth

im laughing hard.. :x

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Buckshot said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " @Buckshot said:
    "
    Why does he need to stay what he is? Are you afraid of seeing how the character could evolve? Don't fear change.
    "
    He would evolve by having an army of Ninja? 
    Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dreadmaster
    @Vance Astro said:
    "@Buckshot said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " @Buckshot said:
    "
    "
    "

LMAO
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
    @Vance Astro said:
    " @Buckshot said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " @Buckshot said:
    "
    "
    "
    Yes he would. He'd have to change if he became the leader of the Hand. They could look at how his friends see him now, leading a group that's terrorized so many people. Which ones would agree with the idea of him using evil against evil? Which ones would condemn him? He already struggles with balancing a normal life and a super life, how would that change with him being able to command the ninjas? Could he attempt a life with Dakota? What would Elektra say? Would he still go to the streets or would he delegate? Would the Hand corrupt him? I just came up with this stuff in like a minute. I think a good writer could come up with so much more and make it interesting. DD taking over the Hand could force change onto his character in so many ways.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Buckshot said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " @Buckshot said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " @Buckshot said:
    "
    "
    "
    Yes he would. He'd have to change if he became the leader of the Hand. They could look at how his friends see him now, leading a group that's terrorized so many people. Which ones would agree with the idea of him using evil against evil? Which ones would condemn him? He already struggles with balancing a normal life and a super life, how would that change with him being able to command the ninjas? Could he attempt a life with Dakota? What would Elektra say? Would he still go to the streets or would he delegate? Would the Hand corrupt him? I just came up with this stuff in like a minute. I think a good writer could come up with so much more and make it interesting. DD taking over the Hand could force change onto his character in so many ways.
    "
    It could be a cool idea.
    Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

I think they should let the Elektra/DD romance end.  At most I would like to see there relationship either grow into freindship or something like he had with Black Widow for a while (that should also end).  I think Dakota would be a good love intrest for DD.

@Vance Astro said:
    So was Milla Donovan.
    Now off topic....
    @Buckshot said:
    "@Vance Astro said:
    " @Buckshot said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " @Buckshot said:
    "
    "
    "
    "

If DD did this that whole Elektra friendship would go right out the window if she found out, LOL.
    This acctually sounds like a great story idea, He did take over the Kingpin title why not the Hand?  Or he could start his own little cabel of crime fighters and call them the Devils Advocates ;)  Elektra tried something like this awhile ago but maybe DD could chose better members.
    He's already got Dakota, and then theres the people that have been showing up in his title recently.  He could send them out and cover a lot more teritory, love your ideas. You started a new topic thread on this?  Might be an idea.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Donovan Montgomery said:
    " I think they should let the Elektra/DD romance end.  At most I would like to see there relationship either grow into freindship or something like he had with Black Widow for a while (that should also end).  I think Dakota would be a good love intrest for DD.

@Vance Astro said:
    So was Milla Donovan.
    Now off topic....
    @Buckshot said:
    "@Vance Astro said:
    " @Buckshot said:
    " @Vance Astro said:
    " @Buckshot said:
    "
    "
    "
    "
    If DD did this that whole Elektra friendship would go right out the window if she found out, LOL.This acctually sounds like a great story idea, He did take over the Kingpin title why not the Hand?  Or he could start his own little cabel of crime fighters and call them the Devils Advocates ;)  Elektra tried something like this awhile ago but maybe DD could chose better members.He's already got Dakota, and then theres the people that have been showing up in his title recently.  He could send them out and cover a lot more teritory, love your ideas. You started a new topic thread on this?  Might be an idea. "
    1.What DD and Black Widow had wasn't a friendship.They were BF and GF.I'm surprised she didn't get preganat with all the sex they were having.
    2.I didn't like DD with Milla either.In fact I was hoping Mr.Fear killed her in front of DD so he could lose it.
    3.I think DD would be better off taking over the Chaste and taking Stick's place.That would make more sense.The Hand is responsible for the death's of Ninja trained by his clan.
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. DD and BW had got together a few times for "companionship" after their BF/GF relationship ended.
    2. I thought that was a bit forced myself.  DD losing it and killing Mr. Fear type losing it?  Or beating down Kingpin type losing it?
    3. Either/or, I'm thinking something like Birds of Prey or Heroes for Hire type thing.   Kinda like the Marvel Knights "team" was supposed to be.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    " 1. DD and BW had got together a few times for "companionship" after their BF/GF relationship ended.2. I thought that was a bit forced myself.  DD losing it and killing Mr. Fear type losing it?  Or beating down Kingpin type losing it?3. Either/or, I'm thinking something like Birds of Prey or Heroes for Hire type thing.   Kinda like the Marvel Knights "team" was supposed to be. "
    Killing Mr.Fear type losing it.
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro:
    Do that and you might as well oput a skull on his chest or carve a Bullseye into his forhead because that is how much it would suc.
    That and my comic days would finnaly be completly done :(
    If you want that read Punisher or whatever.  That's not what DD's about. 
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    " @Vance Astro: Do that and you might as well oput a skull on his chest or carve a Bullseye into his forhead because that is how much it would suc.That and my comic days would finnaly be completly done :(If you want that read Punisher or whatever.  That's not what DD's about.  "
    There's a difference between losing it and killing someone and purposely killing people.
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro:
    Still ruins DD's character.  Everyone bashes the DD movie for bad casting, I only had a problem with DD leaving the guy on the tracks to get run over.  DD would not do that.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    " @Vance Astro: Still ruins DD's character.  Everyone bashes the DD movie for bad casting, I only had a problem with DD leaving the guy on the tracks to get run over.  DD would not do that. "
    DD wouldn't do that.That's out of character.That movie sucked as a whole.I can't think of one good thing to say about it.
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
    "@Donovan Montgomery said:
    " @Vance Astro: Still ruins DD's character.  Everyone bashes the DD movie for bad casting, I only had a problem with DD leaving the guy on the tracks to get run over.  DD would not do that. "
    "DD wouldn't do that.That's out of character."That movie sucked as a whole.I can't think of one good thing to say about it.
    "

Excactly.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    " @Vance Astro said:
    "@Donovan Montgomery said:
    "DD wouldn't do that.That's out of character."That movie sucked as a whole.I can't think of one good thing to say about it.
    "
    Excactly. "
    That doesn't coincide with what I said though.Daredevil "accidently" killing someone isn't out of character.He's not perfect :)
    collectandgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By collectandgame
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Know what time it is.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By geraldthesloth

LOL.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Buckshot said:
    " Know what time it is. "
    What time is it Buckshot?
    brendon277

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By brendon277

I'd like to see Black Widow and Elektra fight over daredevil's love but Elektra isn't that kind of person to fight for someone's love but i'd like to see 'em together.

Avatar image for daredevilwithoutfear
    Daredevilwithoutfear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see DD and Elektra back together again as long as the storyline is right I would go for it heck I would really like to see DD and White Tiger  together see how that would work out

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#48  Edited By daredevil21134

he's taken out way more than five 5 try 20 or even 30 daredevi is a bad ass fighter man remember in the King of Hell's kitchen arc  by Brian Michael Bendis he took an 107 members of the yakuza pumped up on mgh and won the fight 107 to 1

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.