Daredevil 2?

#1 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
blade hunter said:
"

i just read this on www.comicbookmovie.com "After his defeat at the hands of the Man Without Fear during their first confrontation, the Kingpin returns with a new weapon more powerful than anything that Daredevil is prepared to deal with - the truth about Matt's secret identity! And Kingpin has brought a new henchman with him to help achieve his sinister goals...the infamous Mr. Fear!"

do u like the sound of this?

"
I love it.I hope this happens.After the Affleck faisco DD needs a new movie.
#3 Posted by Odyssey_Dawn (84674 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd watch it.

Moderator
#4 Edited by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Posted by G-Man (31704 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I read (and posted yesterday) it sounded like FOX was planning on possibly starting over with DD.

Staff
#6 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio

Good.

#7 Posted by G-Man (31704 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#8 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio

Young X-men? Cool.

#9 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

i think they should make the movie darker

#10 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"From what I read (and posted yesterday) it sounded like FOX was planning on possibly starting over with DD."
whose the next Matt Murdock?
#11 Posted by G-Man (31704 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw they should go with someone more unknown that would be willing to do at least three pics.  Sure a high profile actor can add to the box office appeal but the person chosen should be best for the character.

Staff
#12 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"G~man said:
"From what I read (and posted yesterday) it sounded like FOX was planning on possibly starting over with DD."
whose the next Matt Murdock?"
Hopefully Matt Damon.
#13 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
Duke Checkmate III said:
"cpt_linger said:
"G~man said:
"From what I read (and posted yesterday) it sounded like FOX was planning on possibly starting over with DD."
whose the next Matt Murdock?"
Hopefully Matt Damon."

gtfo! matt damon is hopeless!!

jason statham should be the next DD
#14 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

i want 2 see an unknown play DD

#15 Posted by Duke Checkmate III (361 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"Duke Checkmate III said:
"cpt_linger said:
"G~man said:
"From what I read (and posted yesterday) it sounded like FOX was planning on possibly starting over with DD."
whose the next Matt Murdock?"
Hopefully Matt Damon."

gtfo! matt damon is hopeless!!

jason statham should be the next DD"
.................... 
I would rather Paris Hilton be DD than Jason Statham.
#16 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
Duke Checkmate III said:
"cpt_linger said:
"Duke Checkmate III said:
"cpt_linger said:
"G~man said:
"From what I read (and posted yesterday) it sounded like FOX was planning on possibly starting over with DD."
whose the next Matt Murdock?"
Hopefully Matt Damon."

gtfo! matt damon is hopeless!!

jason statham should be the next DD"
.................... 
I would rather Paris Hilton be DD than Jason Statham.
"

lol, but i say no 2 matt damon
#17 Posted by G-Man (31704 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder how Ben Affleck would feel about his 'buddy' Matt Damon playing the same role he did.  No offense to Matt, but I say they need to go with someone younger.  Especially if they want to do more than one.  I'm surprised that Toby is still going to be doing two more Spidey movies.

Staff
#18 Posted by blade hunter (1813 posts) - - Show Bio
G~man said:
"I wonder how Ben Affleck would feel about his 'buddy' Matt Damon playing the same role he did.  No offense to Matt, but I say they need to go with someone younger.  Especially if they want to do more than one.  I'm surprised that Toby is still going to be doing two more Spidey movies."

how old is toby?
#19 Posted by Skull Commando (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Mid 30's

#20 Posted by Hawkingbird (350 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love to see someone who doesn't suck play Matty and Elektra. Keep Colin Farrell as Bullseye for a cameo, and Michael Clarke Dugan as the Kingpin.

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone associated with the DD movies did a terrible job except Jen Garner.

Moderator
#22 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

jen garner was crappy especially in the school yard fight and her cheesy eye wink moment......... horrible  they should have gone with matt damon in the first one but now its to late

#23 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that they should make a reboot to the Daredevil Movie Seeing how they are changing actors.
Jennifer Gsrner wasn't that bad as Elektra,but they should've add more stuff to the Elektra movie.
I think that they should keep The actors who played as Bullseye and Kingpin.. The rest should be changed
including Elektra. It would be good to see some new Actors and Actresses in the movie.

#24 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't have high hopes for a second DD movie. The first one killed it for me.

#25 Posted by sora_thekey (8158 posts) - - Show Bio
Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
"i think that they should make a reboot to the Daredevil Movie Seeing how they are changing actors.
Jennifer Gsrner wasn't that bad as Elektra,but they should've add more stuff to the Elektra movie.
I think that they should keep The actors who played as Bullseye and Kingpin.. The rest should be changed
including Elektra. It would be good to see some new Actors and Actresses in the movie."

I agree for the exception of Jennifer Garner...... She was so good as Elektra the best obiously now I feel like she might be to old for a re amp but still for the time she was awesome
Moderator
#26 Posted by scg93 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

wtf dudes, Keep Ben Affleck as Matt Murdock/Daredevil. if they are going to do a sequel kepp him. its stupid when they re cast and remake movies that only happened like 6 years ago.

I SAY BEN AFFLECK IS FOR THE JOB AND ELEKTRA SHOULD BE PLAYED BY JENNIFER GARNER IF SHE COMES BACK
PLUS MAYBE A CAMEO FROM MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY AS THOR WOULD BE GOOD

#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio
scg93 said:
"wtf dudes, Keep Ben Affleck as Matt Murdock/Daredevil. if they are going to do a sequel kepp him. its stupid when they re cast and remake movies that only happened like 6 years ago.

I SAY BEN AFFLECK IS FOR THE JOB AND ELEKTRA SHOULD BE PLAYED BY JENNIFER GARNER IF SHE COMES BACK
PLUS MAYBE A CAMEO FROM MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY AS THOR WOULD BE GOOD"
FAIL.
Moderator
#28 Posted by Erik (32047 posts) - - Show Bio
scg93 said:
"wtf dudes, Keep Ben Affleck as Matt Murdock/Daredevil. if they are going to do a sequel kepp him. its stupid when they re cast and remake movies that only happened like 6 years ago.

I SAY BEN AFFLECK IS FOR THE JOB AND ELEKTRA SHOULD BE PLAYED BY JENNIFER GARNER IF SHE COMES BACK
PLUS MAYBE A CAMEO FROM MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY AS THOR WOULD BE GOOD"
Do you feel the same about the new Hulk movie?
#29 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

well i kinda liked the movie. it wasnt all that bad but if they do a daredevil movie keep colin farell as bullseye dude seriously hes like the closest marvel counterpart of heath ledger

#30 Posted by RedGhostman (104 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the movie. I haven't read much daredevil before I saw it and it got me interested. I thought the movie was fine the way it was. Keep going in the same direction.

#31 Posted by Peterobe (115 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep I liked the movie.

#32 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

mark walberg

#33 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5428 posts) - - Show Bio
scg93 said:
"wtf dudes, Keep Ben Affleck as Matt Murdock/Daredevil. if they are going to do a sequel kepp him. its stupid when they re cast and remake movies that only happened like 6 years ago. I SAY BEN AFFLECK IS FOR THE JOB AND ELEKTRA SHOULD BE PLAYED BY JENNIFER GARNER IF SHE COMES BACKPLUS MAYBE A CAMEO FROM MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY AS THOR WOULD BE GOOD"
I agree, I hate it when they "revamp" an already existing movie. what, call it DD take 2?
they did that like three times to the punisher already.  At least they changed the title for the third one.
If their going to make another DD continue as much as you can with original cast, look what happend to the first run of Batman films.
three Batmans in four movies??? that's what killed it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.