Check out the cover to Daredevil #100

#1 Posted by G-Man (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks pretty sweet. Although I do wonder why Spidey is in his red and blues...

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks nice.

#3 Posted by G-Man (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

And I just realized that Elektra seems to be on the side with the New Avengers. Guess they settled things over in Japan.

#4 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you know who the artist is?

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw that and I was looking for Ronin. Thought he might be in here somewhere since he was with them Japan, but I couldn't find him. Bullseye's there though. He's not under Osborne's control I guess.

#6 Posted by G-Man (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

zeroEDGE says:

"Do you know who the artist is?"

Lee Bermejo.

Also note, the Purple Man is there. Can't imagine Cage is going to be too happy with him.

#7 Posted by -000 (226 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like it will be a good one.

#8 Posted by Roguewarrior (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Isnt that a scene from the Ultimate Spiderman. He is dealing with Kingpin in it and has Daredevil and Ironfist are working with him for the arc.

#9 Posted by G-Man (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the cover to DD #100.

#10 Posted by Captain Cascader (1232 posts) - - Show Bio

Bad Ass

Staff
#11 Posted by Iori Yagami (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. I want to see DD beat the snot out of Bullseye again, those fights are always fun.

#12 Posted by Agent Paradox 9 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

The art is very nice looking, but not exactly accurate. I like seeing Typhoid Mary there, too.

Bullseye is currently being owned by the government in Thunderbolts..no way he's allowed on his own to do whatever he wants.

I'm pretty sure that Cage, Iron Fist and Spidey aren't there in a New Avengers capacity...they are there as DD's old friends. If Elektra is in it, I hope they explain what's been going on with her.

#13 Posted by fesak (6983 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"zeroEDGE says:
"Do you know who the artist is?"

Lee Bermejo.

Also note, the Purple Man is there. Can't imagine Cage is going to be too happy with him."

No, it's Marko Djurdjevic, noob.

#14 Posted by G-Man (18919 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay I guess I'm a "noob" for thinking about this one?

#15 Posted by fesak (6983 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, the styles are a bit alike, but the first one is Djurdjevic. He'll do some interior pages for #100 too.

#16 Posted by G-Man (18919 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by fesak (6983 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, ok. I think it will be his first interiors work. Interresting to see if it's as good as his covers.

#18 Posted by Doomhunter (289 posts) - - Show Bio

COOL!

#19 Posted by voilvin (2 posts) - - Show Bio

the images are really cool

#20 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

THREAD NECROMANCY!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.