User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

Amazing. Everything I hoped for with this story and more 0

This issue was amazing. It finally brings the whole story together. Wondering about what is going on with Daredevil following Urich? This issue finally answers that question. Without giving too much away, it would be kind of useful to have read Bendis and Mack's arc "Wake Up" (Daredevil Vol.2, #16-19). The art, as always is just amazing and unlike most of the previous ones, this one is action packed. It also showcases the new Daredevil's weaknesses. For any Daredevil fan, if you haven't alread...

Daredevil: End of Days #7 Rating 0

Cover & Solicit - 3/5Would I pick-up or buy the comic based on the solicit or cover alone?Are the alternate covers appealing?Does the solicit and cover portray what happens in the issue?Do I like the artist's style on the cover?Art, Colors & Inking - 2/5- Weighted DoubleDo I personally like this artist's style?Does the artist stay true to the characters appearance?If there are multiple artists do they blend well and not disturb the reading experience?Does the coloring/inking blend well w...