scouts1998's Daredevil: Dark Nights #1 - Angels Unaware Part One: Whiteout review

DD strikes again

With the current ongoing by Mark Waid and end of days Daredevil series being so good this book has high expectations. Fortunately it doesn't disappoint. It has every thing i want in a daredevil story, Daredevil (duh!), action, mystery and the ability to make you smile. This had all of them.

In this issue Weeks does a good job of keeping the action at a good pace. It was a bit slow but if speed up a bit it would've been pretty good.

This story isn't a daredevil story but did feature plenty of daredevil to keep me happy, but the way it leads to next issue it seems that we will be seeing an action packed issue next month.