capn_carrot's Daredevil #28 review

More Matt Murdock than Daredevil

If you are picking up this issue expecting lots of high-flying action you are likely to be disappointed as Matt Murdock deals with personal struggles of being their for Foggy after his friend's chemotherapy and agreeing to defend a childhood bully. The emotional struggles work well, although it is a little light on action and I do take issue with another retcon of where Daredevil got his name. Although I like most of the comic it ends on a bizarre note in the final few panels as the judge in the trial goes to extremes to restore order in his courtroom in a sequence that seemed to come out of nowhere.

One final note, I'd actually rate this a 3.5 instead of a 3. You can find more of my reviews (with images) on RazorFine Reviews