iamgog's Daredevil #22 review

• iamgog wrote this review on .
  • iamgog has written a total of 19 reviews. The last one was for

A BAD COMIC.

This comicbook sucks! Not only that Daredevil was great on the previous issue. This is a waste of time. It is basically the same team up repeated with Doctor Octopus as Spiderman. I feel this comicbook is back tracking. The villain is Stilt man, so basically you are paying money for stiltman.Instead you can be spending money on Thor, or some other comics.Don't listen to comicvine, they are just like IGN. I give this comic 1 out of 5.