mightymodok's Daredevil #22 review

The man with a fear.

I love Mark Waid's run on Daredevil. And this is a good reason why. There is ACTION plus DRAMA plus GREAT ART plus GREAT WRITING. I'm not a big fan of the SSM crossover but it's a great issue all the same. And the Shocking ending leaves me wondering where he's going to lead the arc.

Of course he wont kill Foggy. Who could kill likeable old Foggy?

Other reviews for Daredevil #22

Daredevil 22 0

Daredevil teams up with the Superior Spider-Man. However, will the Man without Fear realize that this Spider-Man is much different?The GoodWARNING SPOILERS AHEAD! This Daredevil title is really special. The joint talent of writer Mark Waid and the art by Chris Samnee and Javier Rodriguez make reading each issue a joyride. The creative talent on this title fits Daredevil like a glove as they know how to capture the suspense and tone of this Daredevil comic.Mark Waid's writing on this series is re...