guardiandevil801's Daredevil #2 review

Wow Things are Getting Better and Weirder!

This issue takes places place after the first and it was amazing. I enjoyed the fight between Captain America and Daredevil and seeing their relationship on whats happen to them, but also seeing Daredevil with Captain America's shield was cool along with Cap with the billy clubs. The story is great and art looks fantastic, but what surprised me was the ending and i wonder whats going to happen. Overall, I'm giving it a 5/5 because its has action with Captain America, Daredevil trying to figure his client's case and the ending will leave you wanting more. This is really good and fans should pick it up and continue reading what's going to happen next.