Follow

Dante

Character » Dante appears in 16 issues.

Protagonist of the Devil May Cry video game series. Son of the legendary demon Sparda, his powers and abilities are as well known as his carefree persona.

Who Can Beat Dante?

• 115 results
    Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jedixman said:

This is not a battle. I'm moving it to Dante's board.

I just figured since other "who can beat"s are up on Battles all the time, anyway, I apologize....Lelouch.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#102 JediXMan  Moderator
    @frisky4 said:

@jedixman said:

This is not a battle. I'm moving it to Dante's board.

I just figured since other "who can beat"s are up on Battles all the time, anyway, I apologize....Lelouch.

Usually, they are moved. I move them if I see them.

No harm done.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kuja9001: Creating his own universe and warping it isn't impressive to you?

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@neongamewave: BFR wouldn't work on Alucard since he will just appear somewhere he isn't sealed. He can be anywhere he wants. He even came back from non existence. I agree Alucard doesn't have anything that can put Dante down, but Post-S Alucard is really a tough one to beat. The only people I think who can beat him are reality warpers.

Kuja9001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern said:

@kuja9001: Creating his own universe and warping it isn't impressive to you?

No

Avatar image for usernameunderconstruction
    UserNameUnderConstruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction: Kratos is a shitton more durable then Dante.

not even close both have around equal durability but dante has healing factor to stomp him.
    dante has better arsenal,he is faster and skilled also more versatile than kratos.

Avatar image for synchronized_123
    synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction: Dante gets wounded by normal guns and swords. Only reason he doesn't look damaged is because of his regen. Kratos tanks volcanic eruptions and gets thrown a few miles away without a scratch. Point?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction: Dante gets wounded by normal guns and swords. Only reason he doesn't look damaged is because of his regen. Kratos tanks volcanic eruptions and gets thrown a few miles away without a scratch. Point?

when did dante gets hurt by normal gun or swords?kratos won't be tagging dante even if he does dante can easily regenrate.getting thrown few miles means nothing.and again dante is faster and more skilled than kratos also the one with better arsenal

Avatar image for synchronized_123
    synchronized_123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction: You said Dante and Kratos have around the same durability, so I gave you proof on how Kratos is so much more durable if you want another example, he fell from the top of Mt. Olympus to the River Styx with little signs of injury, and was only injured after because all the river's soul started attacking him while he was defenseless. IRC, Dante got hit by a bullet in the head, got stabbed through the ground by Vergil and then shot in the head, and got crucified to a statue with his sword by Nero. Also, can Dante regenerate from being dismembered? I agree he is faster. Blade of Olympus at full power is mountain range level, as it ended the Great Titan War in a single hit. A casual swipe from it can also utterly disintegrate anything sentient within range and Kratos was able to snatch its edge from Zeus with his palms while Zeus is slashing at him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@usernameunderconstruction: You said Dante and Kratos have around the same durability, so I gave you proof on how Kratos is so much more durable if you want another example, he fell from the top of Mt. Olympus to the River Styx with little signs of injury, and was only injured after because all the river's soul started attacking him while he was defenseless. IRC, Dante got hit by a bullet in the head, got stabbed through the ground by Vergil and then shot in the head, and got crucified to a statue with his sword by Nero. Also, can Dante regenerate from being dismembered? I agree he is faster. Blade of Olympus at full power is mountain range level, as it ended the Great Titan War in a single hit. A casual swipe from it can also utterly disintegrate anything sentient within range and Kratos was able to snatch its edge from Zeus with his palms while Zeus is slashing at him.

umm well yes i now think kratos is more durable than dante.but the fact still remains that dante is way more faster as well as skilled than kratos BoO can be countered by sword of sparda easily.dante still wins

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto can beat him, hell Mugetsu Ichigo can wreck his shit, and then their his inspiration Sol Badguy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
    deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman will prep time.

Or Goku

Or Wally West

Or Wonder Woman

TrustNoOne22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By TrustNoOne22

Any main stream hero can beat him if they have high end feats of using prep time.

Dante is like a mid high tier shonen monster. So End of Series Naruto and Magi could win, as well as any DB character.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratos

Sithnightraid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Sithnightraid

Yomi from Yu Yu Hakusho is “demon absorption wall” would drain all Dante’s demon attacks and is capable of moving at Hypersonic speeds.

Spawn

Ghost Rider

Alucard

Raoh

Toki

Kenshiro

Han

Hyoh

Kaioh

Kratos- if he can kill the Clotho, Atropos, Lahkesis, Cronus, and The Valkyries he can kill Dante (Apollo’s bow keep him from regeneration being it’s a divine light based weapon and he’s part demon.)

Mister Majestic

Trigon

Avatar image for danteisterrible
    Danteisterrible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azrael from Blazblue and Slayer from GG.

Most of the house of el as well. Hulk, Ben Ten, and High end Negima mages.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.