Follow

Dante

Character » Dante appears in 16 issues.

Protagonist of the Devil May Cry video game series. Son of the legendary demon Sparda, his powers and abilities are as well known as his carefree persona.

Dante`s (Devil May Cry) Rank on the Battle Forums

• 57 results
    comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I made a battle with him against superman a while back.

HollowMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By HollowMode

He's seen to easily kill Blitz , who has hell lightning speed (for those who don't understand , "hell" -- things in dmc are amped shit , hellfire is hotter than magma for example) , he has tanked and stopped punches from "the savior" that's about 200 meters and made of pure demonic stone(heavier/stronger than steel several times) imbued with 2000+ of magic. So you can get how poweful a full swing of that thing was. . He did this in base mode.

Royal guard reflects every attack , quicksilver stops time , his SEVERAL demon arms all have different habilities ,for example he has beowulf that has the power of a mini supernova compressed , he has ifrit(I think it was ifrit) that has hell fire(hotter than magma like I said) , cerberus nunchakus , Yamato can cut dimensions , force edge is stronger then he has a lot of stronger devil arms. He also has Jackpot , that can seal even mundus , who is able to create universes and manipulate them at will.

Absolute zero does not harm him(fights "frosts" in multiple games) , nor does it hell fire , so low and high temperatures cannot destroy him.

In DMC3 at his weaker he gets PS from vergil , who Dante slashed in half but his regen was so fast his body didn't even split.

In DMC1 he fought Mundus in Devil Trigger sparda mode , he and mundus were both moving at FTL speeds seeing that both of them surpassed the lights of the stars in the pocket universe mundus created(and controled btw)

In DMC2 Dante gets PS from all other games base mode and multiplies it x50 ,in DT he has normal DT(trip stats more or less) and then he has Majin Form , this is Dante's true demon form , in this form he is indestructible , Invulnerable to magic, demonic energy , blunt force ,etc etc. He's capable of one-shotting every single enemy.

There's a reason why dmc was rebooted(not that I agree) It's just because dante was too strong already , no one can beat him , not even his father who was stronger than mundus.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Dygoboy

Fully-equipped and full-powered?

So like Devil Trigger, Royal Guard, Bangle of Time, and Quicksilver?

If he used all of those OP abilities and just spammed the heck out of them, he could beat just about anyone that didn't manipulate time or reality.

His combat speed and fighting skills are amazing.

His strength is significant.

His variety of weapons is staggering.

And his healing factor is crazy.

The only thing we really don't know is how he'd stack up when getting the tar beat out of him by someone like, say, the Hulk. We know he can soak bullets and regenerate from impalement. But he doesn't really get pounded on by anything on that level of strength, because he doesn't allow it.

I dunno. In Marvel, I'd say he's around Hulk/Thor/Ghost Rider/Herald level, depending on how you stack each one.

In DC, he could probably take a Superman that wasn't bloodlusted. Speed blitz and "being thrown into the sun" are the only reasons why I add in the non-bloodlusted stipulation.

Jmarshmallow

Fully-equipped and full-powered?

So like Devil Trigger, Royal Guard, Bangle of Time, and Quicksilver?

If he used all of those OP abilities and just spammed the heck out of them, he could beat just about anyone that didn't manipulate time or reality.

His combat speed and fighting skills are amazing.

His strength is significant.

His variety of weapons is staggering.

And his healing factor is crazy.

The only thing we really don't know is how he'd stack up when getting the tar beat out of him by someone like, say, the Hulk. We know he can soak bullets and regenerate from impalement. But he doesn't really get pounded on by anything on that level of strength, because he doesn't allow it.

I dunno. In Marvel, I'd say he's around Hulk/Thor/Ghost Rider/Herald level, depending on how you stack each one.

In DC, he could probably take a Superman that wasn't bloodlusted. Speed blitz and "being thrown into the sun" are the only reasons why I add in the non-bloodlusted stipulation.

Jmarshmallow

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He´s rank is about 8.5

Ghetsiscmcvne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Ghetsiscmcvne

Dante should be around high tier in DMC2. I'd rank him at 8-8.5

TrustNoOne22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman level at best. His feats are outliers from no reasonable scale and comicbook heroes are literally as strong as they need to be. Dante's video game feats has been stretched out to city and near mass hypersonic without playing around with featless demons like Mundas that have hyperbolye statements and Yamato, feats on screen wise Dante is no stronger at Superman than Spidey is at in his outliers/high ends.

The DMC verse is literally a world of cardboard to Dante and their strength barely reaches Planetary, Mundas, Despiar Embodied, Santus are all Featless Outliers because Dante beats them without much trouble. Superman could easily clear the verse as well as Thor since we have feats on panel that prove they can handle Universal/Multiversal foes who destroy planents and Solar Systems/Galaxies on panel.

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@piehole: Spiderman can take on Dante if he was written to equal him. Which is a superhero convention, characters lower than street tier can and will raise to their power level and win for the sake of the story about rooting for the underdog.

As for the topic, dante is barely blue battle tier, hes not that strong.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.