dante rocks

#1 Posted by sephiroth (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante is incredibly cool

#2 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. Yes he is.

#3 Posted by haru kaguya (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante is fricken sweet

#4 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna play DMC3 now....But I gotta show love for Vergil.

#5 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

He's pretty cool. I heard he was an Angel from some were once.

#6 Posted by Wravyn (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Fave video game character of all time... When is the movie deal gonna come thru? Josh Holloway as Dante - That would rock big time!

#7 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Wravyn said:
"

Fave video game character of all time... When is the movie deal gonna come thru? Josh Holloway as Dante - That would rock big time!

"

Dante is also my favorite video game character of all time. I think Dante's DMC3 and 4 voice and motion cap actor, Reuben The Zero Gravity Stunt Team ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!
#8 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it's Dante!!! Yknow, he was voted 3rd coolest video game character of all time.

#9 Posted by Acheron (1458 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"Yeah it's Dante!!! Yknow, he was voted 3rd coolest video game character of all time."
Who were number 2 and 1? As far as cool goes, Dante my number 1, that's for sure.
#10 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
Acheron said:
"Meteorite said:
"Yeah it's Dante!!! Yknow, he was voted 3rd coolest video game character of all time."
Who were number 2 and 1? As far as cool goes, Dante my number 1, that's for sure."
No idea who 2 and 1 were, just read it on Wikipedia. Give me a few minutes and I might find out.
#11 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:

Really?! He didn't get first place?!! lol Seriously that's cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.