The Danny Phantom wiki last edited by ShadowPro on 10/12/13 04:55PM
View full history
Danny Fenton was the son of two ghost-obsessed parents, who were presumably rich and had vast amounts of special ghost technology, many which may or may not have parodied Ghostbusters. However, one day an accident happened with Danny and the "Fenton Portal", and he was mutated into a half-ghost, half-human superhero. This was caused by his DNA morphing/mixing with ectoplasm, the DNA of ghosts.
Danny Phantom appears in his show : "Danny Phantom", which, although cancelled, still airs as re-runs on Nickelodeon.
Powers & Abilities
- Invisibility: Danny is able to turn invisible, and whilst in this state, cannot be seen by human eyes or scanning devices. It is quite common for Danny to make only a part of his body invisible. Danny can make other people and objects invisible with him, provided that he is in physical contact with them. He can make himself invisible while in human form. While invisible he is still tangible, unless he also turns himself intangible. Though he cannot be seen, he may be felt by other senses, be it by touching, smelling or hearing.
- Intangibility: When intangible, Danny becomes untouchable(obviously), allowing him to pass through almost every objects as if the objects weren't there. He can also make other people and objects intangible when in physical contact with them. It is said to cause a slight tingly sensation. People can still see him when he is intangible unless he turns completely invisible as well. He can become intangible while human. While he can fly through just about anything in the human world, in the Ghost Zone, objects obstruct him just as they do humans in the human world. He can, however, transform back into his human form and pass through the objects there.
- Flight: Danny possesses flight, and has shown to be able to hover/fly even in human form, not just ghost form.
- Control over Beings: Danny can overshadow a human being, an animal, or an inanimate object from within by phasing completely into the subject's body, allowing him to completely control that person's actions. When overshadowed, the subject keeps his or her original form, but his or her eyes turn green and the voice will often alter. Danny can still use his powers of flight, intangibility, invisibility and ghost rays while overshadowing someone. The subject has no memory of what he or she did while being overshadowed. It can slightly influence the overshadowed afterwards based off what the ghost said while overshadowing them. He can also overshadow another half-ghost or at least one of their duplicates like he did with Vlad's duplicate in Eye for an Eye. Danny cannot overshadow a person or a ghost if he is not fully concentrated, or if he is taken out of the overshadowed by anti-ghosts gadgets. Also, Danny cannot overshadow, someone with enough willpower to stop him.
- Duplication: After seeing Vlad do it, Danny spends much of the series trying to master Duplication.
- Superhuman Strength: As a human, Danny possesses the same strength as a regular teenager that engages in regular exercise and can verily lift(press) his own weight, but as a ghost his strength is far greater. The exact amount Danny can lift is never stated, but an educated guess would be somewhere between ten to thirty tons. He is strong enough to rip reinforced titanium without much difficulty, as well as throw the dragon ghost, and knock it to the ground with one punch. In Forever Phantom, Danny holds up a school bus full of kids with no strain. If Danny gets stronger in his human form, he will also become stronger while ghost.
- Healing Factor: Though Danny's ghost tissues are harder than human's ones, he can still be injured, be it from anti-ghosts gadgets or a stronger enemy. In those instances, Danny is able to heal quickly from any injury, bruise or wound faster than any human and even his suit appears to regenerate sometimes. In his human form, his healing rate is also enhanced, even though it is weaker than in his ghost form. It is unknown if he can regenerate missing limbs.
Danny Phantom appears in his hit Nickelodeon show.