They always kill the pretty girl

#1 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

she died ]=

Let's mourn.

#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

could have put spoilers in the title..

#3 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Nooo, it was a wack issue. a 4 page fight and All sara did was say, "gimme the witchblade" and Dani lost it? why didn't that happen 4 issues ago???

#4 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

You Sure?

#5 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" You Sure? "
wrong dani..I feel stupid AGAIN.
#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @pixelized said:
" You Sure? "
wrong dani..I feel stupid AGAIN. "
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

I'm still laughing.
#7 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @pixelized said:
" You Sure? "
wrong dani..I feel stupid AGAIN. "
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo    I'm still laughing. "
Kill me :|
#8 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a feeling something odd will occur when Finch/Angelus comes to confront Sara or Sabine in the next issue. It might not necessarily include Dani, but I just feel like there is another surprise in store/

#9 Posted by Legacy_ (10520 posts) - - Show Bio

I still believe this cover is going to hit stands in September

The New Angelus?
#10 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Closure said:
" I still believe this cover is going to hit stands in September

The New Angelus?
"
Probably, it is a variant after all.

@Lifeguard85 said:
" I have a feeling something odd will occur when Finch/Angelus comes to confront Sara or Sabine in the next issue. It might not necessarily include Dani, but I just feel like there is another surprise in store/ "

The "Remembering Danielle Baptiste" at the end sealed it for me... i hope they all die.
#11 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

sadly i had to drop WB shortly after Dani got the power, but not happy to hear it. Pretty cliche move of them if you ask me.

#12 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I think i'm done too... i told myself i'd stop reading if Danielle wasn't the sole bearer.

#13 Posted by Legacy_ (10520 posts) - - Show Bio

The November Solicts confirmed who is the winner of the WoW

The winner is anti-climatic in my opinion

#14 Posted by The Phoenix Child (561 posts) - - Show Bio

this is so sad.

she was starting to grow on me... oh well...
Top Cow may have their first resurrection story :-)

#15 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I always liked Sara better. Don't know why. But, I stopped reading The Darkness stuff and the tie-ins he had with the witchblades. 

But, how did she die?
#16 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

sara killed her

#17 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18847 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought you were talking about Dani Moonstar..... Thanks for almost giving me a heart attack.

#18 Posted by Giuseppe Riccadonna (2071 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized:

How Come?
#19 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

no reason at all.

#20 Posted by Inthedark (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Did anyone every doudt it? 

Too bad i was kind of starting to like dani.  

Maybe she's not dead yet.(fingers Crossed)
#21 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah she got owned, wasnt a real fan of her but still she will be missed

#22 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69 said:
"

yeah she got owned, wasnt a real fan of her but still she will be missed

"
Whoa don't get crazy, she was defenseless
#23 Posted by Legacy_ (10520 posts) - - Show Bio

Was the close-up on Danielle's face in WB #129 foreshadowing?

#24 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

which close up?

#25 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" she died ]=  Let's mourn. "
i was pissed i wanted her to win
when i turned the page and saw i was like nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
maybe a little more drawn out
#26 Posted by Gemstone (33 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Dani a lot, it's sad that Sara (i never liked her) killed her.

#27 Posted by Inthedark (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Well that sucked (just read the issue) does anyone else really not like the way top cow handles killing there characters. Still pissed about Celestine in broken trinity and now this #*^!shit with Danni
#28 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i just didn't like how it took 5 issues for Sara to say, "come to me witchblade" in order to leave Dani powerless

#29 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dani dies ? nooooooo. I hate War of witchblade : (

#30 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio

New issue is out and she technically didnt die :)

#31 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lifeguard85 said:
" New issue is out and she technically didnt die :) "
spoilers please, i won't be reading.
#32 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: Um...well Spoilers....

the Angelus was always interested in Dani, but couldnt possess her while she had the Witchblade. Also, she considered Dani to be such a worthy host because she would be more than just a puppet. Angelus/Finch flew to Dani, healed her, passed the power, Angelus Dani easily beat Sara, then healed the Darkness in her, then fixed the Brooklyn Bridge and flew off with the warriors. I was happy with the issue, but you probably would have thought it was as dull as the rest of the war, because it really played out like the other issues. I liked it though lol, Im glad she is the Angelus now
#33 Posted by The Phoenix Child (561 posts) - - Show Bio

As expected! 
 No real twist here but just good art and narration.

I will get this when it becomes Tradepaper back.

Dani should really be the new Angelus...the question now IS: will Dani's personality take over the Angelus or like the other Angelus bearer's will just be a mere body host. I am excited for Dani and her upcoming Angelus series.

#34 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lifeguard85 said:
" @pixelized: Um...well Spoilers....   the Angelus was always interested in Dani, but couldnt possess her while she had the Witchblade. Also, she considered Dani to be such a worthy host because she would be more than just a puppet. Angelus/Finch flew to Dani, healed her, passed the power, Angelus Dani easily beat Sara, then healed the Darkness in her, then fixed the Brooklyn Bridge and flew off with the warriors. I was happy with the issue, but you probably would have thought it was as dull as the rest of the war, because it really played out like the other issues. I liked it though lol, Im glad she is the Angelus now "
i'm almost interested in reading again
#35 Edited by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: lol I think, you should at least read it in the comic store, and see if you wanna buy. The art was pretty, you should at least look at it. Dani looked pimp, even in pink. I was really impressed with how well the pink Angelus looked, but I always love sejic's art lol

I also really like that sara is really the balance, since she is now friends with both the Angelus and Darkness hosts
#36 Posted by The Phoenix Child (561 posts) - - Show Bio

The real imbalance now is Hope Pezzini he he he

#37 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish Dani had the full Witchblade since i'm getting tired of Sara... But hopefully they'll be able to establish her character now that she's the Angelus. Not just a 'sidekick' to Sara.

#38 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lifeguard85 said:
" @pixelized: lol I think, you should at least read it in the comic store, and see if you wanna buy. The art was pretty, you should at least look at it. Dani looked pimp, even in pink. I was really impressed with how well the pink Angelus looked, but I always love sejic's art lol  I also really like that sara is really the balance, since she is now friends with both the Angelus and Darkness hosts "
I saw the scans you posted in her gallery... i'm on the fence with the art. looks too digital.

but the balance things makes sense.
#39 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, she was created specifically to wield the Angelus...so she was never going to get the Witchblade for long, they just wanted a character that people liked to become the Angelus so she would stop being a plot device and start being a real character

also my scans probably arent the best, but oh well. I think Sejic's art is the best since Turner, Silvestri, and Keu Cha.

#40 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Sejic's art is beautiful for big battle scenes. But when it's just regular everyday life... notsomuch.

#41 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio

well...the whole issue was a big battle lol

still think you should at least flip through it, maybe you will get closure with Dani LOL

#42 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

it is? because the scans you posted were lacking!

#43 Posted by Lifeguard85 (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said...its the same type of battle scenes the rest of the War had, and I remember how much you were dissapointed with those so...

It might not be a First Born type of battle, but it was one lol

#44 Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

HUUrrrAAAAAiiiiii  !!!! I am so happy that Dani didn`t die . She looks so cool as the Angelus wielder but is a little bit to pink  . Dani isn`t like the other Angelus hosts cause they just where puppets for the Angelus but she can control it . And Sara has the whole Witchblade again :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.