NYCC 2013: Dan Slott Interview Part II

#1 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, that was a good interview! I like how Slott is integrating Miguel more into the present and he LOVES to tease and potentially foreshadow things but also mess with the readers by giving away false info but we don't realize it until it's too late!

#2 Edited by War Killer (20129 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't care what people think of him, but Dan Slott is just too great. His sense of humor just cracks me up. xD

#3 Posted by Mucklefluga (2545 posts) - - Show Bio

Hilarious guy, amazing issue.

#4 Posted by Overlander (480 posts) - - Show Bio

The more I read of Dan's work, the more frustrated I get. It's so good, but so terrible. But his interviews are always enjoyable. You can tell he loves what he does and the characters he writes. Party on, Dan!

#5 Posted by Baconbot (48 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Dan Slott.

#6 Edited by Teerack (5814 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for march now. :)

#7 Edited by Trevel8182 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

This guys so funny!

Miguel O'Hara regardless of he's 2013 or 2099 he is the true Spider-Man!

#8 Posted by Mrgreenlantern (657 posts) - - Show Bio

The more I read of Dan's work, the more frustrated I get. It's so good, but so terrible. But his interviews are always enjoyable. You can tell he loves what he does and the characters he writes. Party on, Dan!

i feel the same way completely =) dont always have to agree or like the writing to enjoy a good interview

#9 Posted by KLspiderflash11 (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan Slott is hilarious! He is my favourite writer going because he's not afraid to do something extremely interesting and different.

#10 Edited by bunkerbuster05 (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan is the happiest guy in comics. He's basically Spider Santa.

Regardless of what others think, I love the new Spider direction. We've had the same old stuff for so long, this crazy mix-up is exactly what it needed, and brought me back to the Spider family.

#11 Posted by Sanderkatz (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Dan Slott dressed up as the 9th Doctor? Too cool.

#12 Posted by BadLuckCoderre (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I read #19 before watching this. What a crazy ride of an issue!

#13 Posted by ivolution2k1 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

yea its like i want to hate him for everything he has done but i cant because i am enjoying it

#14 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Hehe gotta love Dan! Such an amazing guy and writer and such a great friend on top of it all!

#15 Edited by M3th (2082 posts) - - Show Bio

MetH is Happy to see so mucH love for Slott for once.

June'sVeryOwn

#16 Posted by darthfury78 (793 posts) - - Show Bio

Regardless of what others think, I love the new Spider direction. We've had the same old stuff for so long, this crazy mix-up is exactly what it needed, and brought me back to the Spider family.

If the Spider-Family includes the Black Widow and Spider-Woman, I'm in.

#17 Posted by LCazT1996 (522 posts) - - Show Bio

^Agreed

#18 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

@g_man: I guess the Doctor Who reference in Superior Spider-Man will be in monday's video, huh?

#19 Posted by _AshleyHomicide_ (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Who knew Slott was such a jolly fellow LOL.

#20 Posted by zedneptune (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Slott started as an Intern for Marvel in the early 90s! Just look how far he's come...

#21 Posted by vPuik (83 posts) - - Show Bio

His little 'trick' got me into reading spider-man again after about 15 year absence. Best book out right now.

#22 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan Slott is hilarious. Fun interviews with him.

#27 Posted by AWeekInGeekdom (228 posts) - - Show Bio

Dan's always awesome, great interview! :) can't wait for issue 26!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.