Follow

Dan Abnett

Person » Dan Abnett is credited in 2637 issues.

Dan Abnett is a British comic book writer, novelist and screenwriter.

what do you guys think of Dan Abnett?

Glabal500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Glabal500

i know alot about him since he is a big warhammer 40k writer, and i am a warhammer fan, but he also rights comics for marvel, mostly cosmic based stories in 616...

what do you think about his writing and his stories

"War of Kings"

"Realm of Kings"

"The Thanos Imperative"

did you guys like these 3 stories, and his other work..

Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

You're forgetting Nova and Guardians of the Galaxy. He and Andy Lanning have done an awesome job helping resurrect Marvel's cosmic characters. Alas, I think they are finally out of steam.

jsphsmth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By jsphsmth

I haven't read his solo paperback books, I have only read the comics that he cowrites with Andy Lanning. I love the way the team writes. The Marvel Cosmic run that Keith Giffen started and they finished (I am guessing that Annihilators: Earthfall will be the last of their work) was amazing. Truly an epic arc.

I just started reading Heroes for Hire via trades. Just like with Guardians of the Galaxy they can take a bunch of second-rate characters and make an incredibly entertaining team.

I am incredibly happy to have them writing Resurrection Man again over at DC. Very different from their Marvel work, but a great read.

CATPANEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By CATPANEXE

Love his writing. I actually pick up books just because I see he's involved, and am currently enjoying his IDW work.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.