Ultimate Hulk Vs Wolverine Writer Damon Lindelof At Golden Apple 10/28/09

Posted by G-Man (37783 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's a chance for those of you in the Los Angeles area.  On Wednesday, October 28. 2009, you can meet the LOST co-creator and writer for Ultimate Hulk Vs. Wolverine.  He will be at Golden Apple Comics located at 7018 Melrose Ave.  This also marks the release of the hardcover version of Ultimate Hulk Vs. Wolverine.  Pick up a copy and have him sign it.  There'll also be a Q & A.  Check it out.

#1 Edited by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

can't they just get along?

#2 Posted by G-Man (37783 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

#3 Posted by Tyler Starke (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep

#4 Posted by kneel before doom (304 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't expect him answer anything about lost

#5 Posted by Tyler Starke (4410 posts) - - Show Bio
@kneel before doom: I wouldn't ask him about lost anyways, because I have a feeling the ending is going to be just as bad as Hulk vs Wolverine lol
#6 Posted by killzbeef54 (10 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tyler Starke said:
" @kneel before doom: I wouldn't ask him about lost anyways, because I have a feeling the ending is going to be just as bad as Hulk vs Wolverine lol "

LOL
#7 Posted by Dipic (128 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tyler Starke said:
" @kneel before doom: I wouldn't ask him about lost anyways, because I have a feeling the ending is going to be just as bad as Hulk vs Wolverine lol "
Don't say that. D:
#8 Posted by Tyler Starke (4410 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dipic said:
" @Tyler Starke said:
Don't say that. D: "
Crap you think I wanted to say it! :( :(, Ha Lost is built on screwing with you and making you say "WHATTT!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo confused", When they finally do answer everything it won't live up to your expectations plus they have wayyyy to much stuff to answer I'm sure half of it will be unanswered.
#9 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet Hulk will have the final say cause...he's the Hulk.

#10 Posted by The Wind-Stalker (64 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope they never get along cause we need them to fight everytime lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.