Follow

Damian Wayne

Character » Damian Wayne appears in 1895 issues.

Damian Wayne is the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul. Trained by the League of Assassins all his life, Damian joined his father’s side in the war against crime by becoming the fifth Robin.

Will Damian Ever become the next batman

batsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By batsmart

I've been reading some of Batman 666 and was wondering if he will ever return. I hope so but I still have my doubts,

P.S if any of you read the new Injustice Damian is 13 and he dies when he's 10 sooooo

r3d_rob1n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Injustice is not canon.

Damian is dead. He may come back someday, but that was never Morrison's plan for him. Therefore I would say no, he won't ever be Batman, at least not the one we see in 666.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Lol, the comic book tie in where Superman rules the world is totally canon.

papo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

papo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By papo

@r3d_rob1n: we could just belive is parallel dimension just like the game says. like earth 2

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papo said:

@youngjustice: you mean red sun?

No, he's talking about Injustice: Gods Among Us. Red Sun Superman didn't rule the world.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kidchipotle

Realistically, Bruce is going to be Batman forever. There of course will be temporarily replacements, like Dick, but no one will permanently take the mantel. If Damien were to return, I'd doubt he'd ever take the cowl.

papo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know I have the game. but superman was a dictator in red sun for a diferent resson but still was in control of the goverment

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By RustyRoy

666 universe is an alternate timeline where Damian becomes Batman,and it exists in the many multiverses of DC. Even if Damian comes back they'll never him Batman of the present but he'll be Batman of the future in many possible futures and elseworld stories.

batsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok but here's another thing if he is resurrected would they continue him as a Robin until he's 14 then he becomes batman

(For those who don't know that's when batman is killed he becomes batman"

Does any of you think he will return

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batsmart said:

Ok but here's another thing if he is resurrected would they continue him as a Robin until he's 14 then he becomes batman

Even if they resurrect him,he won't be Batman after 14,Bruce will always be the in-continuity Batman. He'll be Batman in future timeline stories like Batman 666. And he'll definitely come back.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Hypothetically, would someone who has killed people in the past be allowed to become Batman in canon? I wouldn't have thought so.

@batsmart said:

That wasn't actually a prediction of the future though, just a possibility of what could happen under certain circumstances, so Batman hasn't been condemned to die if a resurrected Damian dies at 14.

Plus we don't know if he would continue to be Robin if he ever came back.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RustyRoy

Hypothetically, would someone who has killed people in the past be allowed to become Batman in canon? I wouldn't have thought so.

@batsmart said:

That wasn't actually a prediction of the future though, just a possibility of what could happen under certain circumstances, so Batman hasn't been condemned to die if a resurrected Damian dies at 14.

Plus we don't know if he would continue to be Robin if he ever came back.

Well, if you consider Damian's past then he shouldn't have been allowed to be Robin. I think someone's past shouldn't matter more than his present and he was really becoming very sincere in B&R. And I believe 666 universe is part of the multiverse, a different timeline rather than a possibility.

batsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By batsmart

Here's a thing if you read the preveiw of Batman INC.10 it batman says he sees a future batman that brings the apocolapse and then says his son is dead so it wasn't his future. But they keep saying his name could this be a sign of him returning?

mhanuroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mhanuroth

the heretic is the batman from the future because he is the clone of damian

batsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By batsmart

Hey guys a friend of mine told me that there was a petiton for Damians return I didn't believe him so I looked it up and signed it if you feel as strongly as me and my friend go on http://www.change.org/petitions/dc-comics-bring-back-damian-wayne and sign it if this works and damian returns I will do something reply and give recommendations :)

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batsmart said:

Hey guys a friend of mine told me that there was a petiton for Damians return I didn't believe him so I looked it up and signed it if you feel as strongly as me and my friend go on http://www.change.org/petitions/dc-comics-bring-back-damian-wayne and sign it if this works and damian returns I will do something reply and give recommendations :)

Done though do these things work?

batsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By batsmart

I dunno

PCN24454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Of course not. That would require time to pass. Maybe in an alternate universe but that already happened.

KingChronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say probably not. Although he might fill in for him in the future Damian is too much of his own man to follow his father's exact footsteps.He will probably still combat evil and injustice but as a entirely different crime fighter due to the fact he's trying to create his own identity instead of be his father's replacement. Also due to the fact he doesn't agree with most of his father's method's.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Well Damian has certainly been put on the path to be Batman but he never will be because well its DC and characters do not age so he will be ten forever. Also after reading the last issue of Batman Inc Damian will be back soon enough.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RustyRoy

@br_havoc said:

Well Damian has certainly been put on the path to be Batman but he never will be because well its DC and characters do not age so he will be ten forever. Also after reading the last issue of Batman Inc Damian will be back soon enough.

Don't agree with that, Batman doesn't grow old but the Robins do.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@rustyroy: To me only way Damian ever grows old is when they bring him back from the dead that the pits aged him and he will be a teenager.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RustyRoy

@br_havoc: I'd hate it if they do that, Dick and Tim grew up without using those excuses, yeah it took them relatively a lot of years to grow but they did.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.