Will Damian be good with the Dark Knight

Posted by DarkBird (167 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Robin #1
#1 Posted by fodigg (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure he'll be the opposite of good, which is why he's so entertaining.

#2 Edited by Feliciano2040 (654 posts) - - Show Bio

With YOUR Dark Knight ?

And how won't he be ? He's the best robin ever, my goddamn son is going to be called Damian !

#3 Posted by greenlight1107 (78 posts) - - Show Bio

I think for now he will do just fine, but they may clash a bit with Bruce getting too personal because he is his son.. but eventually Damian may lean towards the side of his Grand Father Ra's al Ghul...

#4 Posted by Roldan (241 posts) - - Show Bio
@greenlight1107 said:

I think for now he will do just fine, but they may clash a bit with Bruce getting too personal because he is his son.. but eventually Damian may lean towards the side of his Grand Father Ra's al Ghul...

Yeah because why wouldn't he side with someone that tried to take over your body.  

OT: I think it'll be fine. I liked the arc that Tomasi and Gleason did on Batman and Robin and am excited to see what they'll do with Bruce and Damian.
#5 Posted by TheRedRobin (226 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he'll quit and join ras

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.