Follow

Damian Wayne

Character » Damian Wayne appears in 1895 issues.

Damian Wayne is the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul. Trained by the League of Assassins all his life, Damian joined his father’s side in the war against crime by becoming the fifth Robin.

What would Damian's accent be like?

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By selinaky

Do you think since Damian was raised with Talia and Ra's, he wouldn't have an American accent? I'm guessing he can also speak another language.

DarkBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By DarkBird

his accent would sound like talia al ghul

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eternal19

i couldnt imagine him with an accent, ive always imagined it like your average american spoiled 10 year old boy

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JonSmith

I'd imagine he speaks fluent, unaccented, English. He was trained by the League of Assassins. They have to be able to blend in anywhere to do their job without being noticed. So not only does he likely speak without an accent, he can likely effect an accent from just about anywhere he would need to go, or pick one up from his surroundings.

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5  Edited By noj

Damian can literally mimic anyones voice almost perfectly so I imagine he speaks in whatever accent he feels like. More than likely his natural voice had a slight accent to it but once he moved to Gotham he probably adopted a regular american way of speaking.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By SoA

i always picture him with a british accent like Ra's , but the talia one makes more sense

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By BatWatch

@noj said:

Damian can literally mimic anyones voice almost perfectly so I imagine he speaks in whatever accent he feels like. More than likely his natural voice had a slight accent to it but once he moved to Gotham he probably adopted a regular american way of speaking.

Where do you get that he can fake accents? Not challenging, I'm just curious.

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8  Edited By noj

@PsychoKnights: In Batman and Son Damian breaks into the Batcave fooling the voice activated locks by perfectly imitating either Alfred or Tim. He uses this ability a few more times but that was the first time it was mentioned.

BatWatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#9  Edited By BatWatch

@noj said:

@PsychoKnights: In Batman and Son Damian breaks into the Batcave fooling the voice activated locks by perfectly imitating either Alfred or Tim. He uses this ability a few more times but that was the first time it was mentioned.

Very interesting. Thanks. I read Batman and Son, but it has been awhile.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Onemoreposter

@SoA said:

i always picture him with a british accent

Me too. I always imagine him with just a very proper well enunciated sort've ritsy accent. Lite on the Britishness, but it's in there (in my head).

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By SoA

@Onemoreposter: i was generalizing a people(bad SoA ik...) but yes exactly what u said lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.