what does the world think of damian wayne??

#1 Posted by ultimatejones (42 posts) - - Show Bio

what do they think of him? do they think he just poped up or something?

#2 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio

people mostly hate him
#3 Posted by junkmasterzero (257 posts) - - Show Bio
@jayskee: I think he's asking about in comic.  But personally I love the little guy.
#4 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio
@junkmasterzero:
i know most peole in the comics do hate him
#5 Posted by Jane McClane (201 posts) - - Show Bio

You love to hate him but then.... you just feel so darn bad for him.... (he amuses me, and I can't wait to see more of him and the Teen Titans...)

#6 Posted by junkmasterzero (257 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes but how does the world react to Bruce Wayne all of the sudden having a kid? Where do they think he came from? What is his actual cover?

#7 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

don't think he has a cover, they know he's bruce's son, but they don't know who his mother is 

#8 Posted by entropy_aegis (14516 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick approves of him,that's good enough for me.
#9 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio
@junkmasterzero:
dc hasn't put that in the comics but i interested to how the world reacts when they find out bruce is a horrible father
#10 Posted by RYU/BATMAN (388 posts) - - Show Bio

The world says "shut up you little punk!" Just kidding, they think of him as the robin to a skinny Batman, Excelsior, Nuff' Said, etc etc.

#11 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" Dick approves of him,that's good enough for me. "
true that.
#12 Posted by RYU/BATMAN (388 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
true that. "
Are you sure that he's not just saying that so that he can just stay as Batman 2?
#13 Posted by Benuben (230 posts) - - Show Bio
@jayskee:

Thats not really true, from what I have´read and heard Its more like that 40% of people love him, 40% of people hate him and 10% have mixed thoughts. And it looks like that its first group of people, which is growing.
#14 Posted by entropy_aegis (14516 posts) - - Show Bio
@RYU/BATMAN said:
" @Theodore said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
true that. "
Are you sure that he's not just saying that so that he can just stay as Batman 2? "

Dick is more relatable than bruce,when you come down it,he's stylish and cool,just the way i want batman.
#15 Posted by Billy Batson (57799 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.