Should The Adult Damian Wayne have a series of any kind?

#1 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

If so what kind? Ongoing? Mini? or Maxi?

#2 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone?

#3 Posted by The Angry Comic Book Critic (650 posts) - - Show Bio
@primepower53:  Honestly I don't think he's big enough of a character to hold his own in series just for him if one was to be made it'd be lucky to make past issue 10
#4 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah.

#5 Edited by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Angry Comic Book Critic said:

" @primepower53:  Honestly I don't think he's big enough of a character to hold his own in series just for him if one was to be made it'd be lucky to make past issue 10 "

Yeah. I was talking about a few years down the road. Once he's more of an establised character. And possilby one certain "unescessary" Bat-book are canceled. (HAH now nobody can use the "he has enough books already" ecxuse!)
#6 Edited by War Killer (20194 posts) - - Show Bio

A miniseries might work.

#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio

Never.

#8 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought people liked the ADULT Damian Wayne? Wouldn't people at leaste want a mini series? Why wouldn't they?

#9 Posted by entropy_aegis (15312 posts) - - Show Bio
@primepower53:
yes a miniseries would work but not an ongoing.
#10 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

NOOOO!!! There are WAY too many Bat-Books out already!!!

#11 Edited by entropy_aegis (15312 posts) - - Show Bio
@mr.obvious:
SO? check the sales figures at diamonds,thanks to those batbooks DC has pretty much an even market share with marvel.
#12 Posted by Herx (374 posts) - - Show Bio

It could work as a mini series if they develop him more. At the moment he seems to be the "funny little brat" who's humore could only work if he's partnered with a "straight man" character. By himself he'd be a bit of a fail, unless the writer decided to change the character compleaty to fit the series, which would sort of come out of nowhere and would realy get a bit of backlash from Damien fans saying "thats not how he'd act" and so on.  
So not yet, let the little guy grow a bit more before throwing him in the big boy pool :P

#13 Posted by Benuben (230 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love ongoing series with him.

#14 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#15 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Miniseries.

#16 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

a mini or maxi would be cool. not a full ongoing though.

#17 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Just wait for it, in a year or so Morrison will want to do a mini

#18 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

i would say no more than a 4-6 mini
#19 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
" Nah. "
#20 Posted by wolfman_beast (21 posts) - - Show Bio

A mini would work. I feel it could handled the same way as batman beyond: start with a mini and if everyone loves it, do an ongoing. Everyone wins and gets their voices heard through the sales of it :)

#21 Posted by ultimatejones (42 posts) - - Show Bio

i think 1 or 2 mini series  could be good but theirs no need for an onging series    

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.