should damian wayne nightwing mantle when he gets older?

#1 Posted by ultimatejones (42 posts) - - Show Bio

should damian wayne take over the nightwing mantle when he gets older or the red robin mantle.i personally dont think he'll take the red robin mantle because he hates tim but you never know.
#2 Posted by Icarusflies (12465 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither. Damian should take up a new mantle. 

He's more of a ninja type than the others, so something a bit more ninja-y

#3 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5378 posts) - - Show Bio

no

#4 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

You know..I thought of that...Maybe

#5 Posted by ScarlettLynn (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Somehow I just don't see that fitting for him. Then again we're still fairly early into his character's development but it doesn't seem likely to me.

#6 Posted by SpacemanSpiff (28 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
"Neither. Damian should take up a new mantle. "

I agree. Even though he is Robin right now, I think Damian's personality is too unique for him not to eventually create his own mantle.
#7 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he could take the mantle in honor of Dick after some character development. Kind of like a way of saying "thank you for taking care of me when I was such a D**k
#8 Posted by entropy_aegis (14295 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:
"I think he could take the mantle in honor of Dick after some character development. Kind of like a way of saying "thank you for taking care of me when I was such a D**k "

LOL
#9 Posted by Billy Batson (57767 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
" Neither. Damian should take up a new mantle.
#10 Posted by Samimista (20603 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies said:
" Neither. Damian should take up a new mantle.  He's more of a ninja type than the others, so something a bit more ninja-y "
I agree I could see Damian being like Grey Fox from Metal Gear if he does take up a new mantle.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.