Should Damian have his own ongoing

Posted by jayskee (1903 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean I personally like Damian and giving him a ongoing would be nice. Besides Damain is always seen has been seen has kinda a mini namor. I would like for Grant Morrison to explore his personality more. What do you think.

#1 Posted by Cassius (14 posts) - - Show Bio
@jayskee said:
"

I mean I personally like Damian and giving him a ongoing would be nice. Besides Damain is always seen has been seen has kinda a mini namor. I would like for Grant Morrison to explore his personality more. What do you think.

"
YES.
#2 Posted by War Killer (19500 posts) - - Show Bio

HECK YES! ^___^

#3 Posted by entropy_aegis (13631 posts) - - Show Bio
@jayskee:
HECK NO. 
as a fan of the character i can safely say that this the least desirable thing they can do with him. 
Damians charm lies in his interactions with his peers. 
they should either do a new young justice series or a miniseries with adult damian.
#4 Posted by IcarusMach9 (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

YEEEESSSSS!!!!! :D 

Though I agree with Entropy_aegis, a Young Justice series would be EVEN BETTER!

#5 Posted by comkid100 (234 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis:
Wat if he was a teenager instead it'd be nice to see him interact with his generation of heroes and villains (especially with him getting near his prime)
#6 Posted by Video_Martian (5631 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Damian, but he doesn't need an ongoing =P

#7 Posted by Cassius (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Well,  Entropy_aegis does have a point.

#8 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

he does kind of. He is featured in Streets of Gotham very prominently. but yes he does need his own title.

#9 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not think he can have his own ongoing just yet. i think his character needs to grow a little more. 

#10 Posted by comicnerdy (256 posts) - - Show Bio

atleast not right now. maybe a future Damian as Robin series. Wait until he gets a bit older.
#11 Posted by -Eclipse- (7360 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis said:
" @jayskee: HECK NO. as a fan of the character i can safely say that this the least desirable thing they can do with him. Damians charm lies in his interactions with his peers. they should either do a new young justice series or a miniseries with adult damian. "
THIS. He needs to stay on Teen Titans more than he needs an ongoing, imo
#12 Posted by jukeboxheroabc (148 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree in waiting to start an on going so they can let some of the current story arcs play out some and I definitely would think a new YJ would be awesome. ( FYI i've blogged and set up another forum discussing a new Young Justice. )
I didn't like the kid at first since I grew up with Tim Drake but his attitude and humor has grown on me.

#13 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8034 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicnerdy said:
" atleast not right now. maybe a future Damian as Robin series. Wait until he gets a bit older. "
#14 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love him, right now you shouldn't know what he's thinking because he is really immature and his thoughts are probably a lot different to what he shows. Besides, he works best when interacting with others.

#15 Posted by StarKiller809 (1214 posts) - - Show Bio

I really like the character, but I don't think he needs one, plus we already have enough comic books set in Gotham city

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.