Follow

Damian Wayne

Character » Damian Wayne appears in 1894 issues.

Damian Wayne is the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul. Trained by the League of Assassins all his life, Damian joined his father’s side in the war against crime by becoming the fifth Robin.

Should Damian Get A New Costume

DarkBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By DarkBird
    No Caption Provided
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

No, his current costume is fine and looks pretty realistic enough to fit in with the rest of new costumes for the DC reboot.

-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By -Eclipse-
    @War Killer said:
    No, his current costume is fine and looks pretty realistic enough to fit in with the rest of new costumes for the DC reboot.
    LOL, what are the odds of you being the only guy who replied? xD 

Yeah, pretty much that, his costume is pretty brilliant as it is. Possibly my favourite Robin costume, it's a toss up between this and Tim.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @-Eclipse- said:
    @War Killer said:
    LOL, what are the odds of you being the only guy who replied? xD  Yeah, pretty much that, his costume is pretty brilliant as it is. Possibly my favourite Robin costume, it's a toss up between this and Tim.
    What's even sadder is that I don't even read DC that much, I'm commenting on the costumes xD

Agreed, I never liked Tim's all red and black suit though, but I agree with Damian's. My only issue with it is that I don't like the whole feathered cape they have him wearing on the cover of Batman and Robin #1, but overall if they ever put Robin the movies again, I'd say go with Damian's suit. ^_^
    -Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By -Eclipse-
    @War Killer
    I hope this is just the artists interpretation and the 'feathers' won't always be there.. They'd be a pain in the butt to draw anyway. Plus, Batman has them too and bats don't have feathers xD
    I hope this is just the artists interpretation and the 'feathers' won't always be there.. They'd be a pain in the butt to draw anyway. Plus, Batman has them too and bats don't have feathers xD
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @-Eclipse- said:
    @War Killer
    Mixed breed xP
    TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By TheGoldenOne
    @War Killer said:
    I agree.
    okayla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By okayla

No, not yet -- he needs to go through something and evolve into a new costume. He's still in the same phase and mind-state he's been in for a while now, I think.

thespideyguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By thespideyguy

I really liked drake's costume but this one is better.

polo327

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By polo327

@-Eclipse- said:

@War Killer said:
    LOL, what are the odds of you being the only guy who replied? xD Yeah, pretty much that, his costume is pretty brilliant as it is. Possibly my favourite Robin costume, it's a toss up between this and Tim.

Jason Todd's new 52 costume is pretty high up there as well.

GeekyEverAfter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By GeekyEverAfter

I love Damian's comstume. But I really don't agree with the cape, I like Damian's costume better without the cape esp. in Batman and Robin: Born to Kill.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

#11  Edited By Arkhamc1tizen

i like daimians costume if any one should have a costume change is red robin

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.