Should Damian Get A New Costume

Posted by DarkBird (167 posts) - - Show Bio
#1 Posted by War Killer (20194 posts) - - Show Bio

No, his current costume is fine and looks pretty realistic enough to fit in with the rest of new costumes for the DC reboot.

#2 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
No, his current costume is fine and looks pretty realistic enough to fit in with the rest of new costumes for the DC reboot.
LOL, what are the odds of you being the only guy who replied? xD 

Yeah, pretty much that, his costume is pretty brilliant as it is. Possibly my favourite Robin costume, it's a toss up between this and Tim.
#3 Posted by War Killer (20194 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
@War Killer said:
LOL, what are the odds of you being the only guy who replied? xD  Yeah, pretty much that, his costume is pretty brilliant as it is. Possibly my favourite Robin costume, it's a toss up between this and Tim.
What's even sadder is that I don't even read DC that much, I'm commenting on the costumes xD

Agreed, I never liked Tim's all red and black suit though, but I agree with Damian's. My only issue with it is that I don't like the whole feathered cape they have him wearing on the cover of Batman and Robin #1, but overall if they ever put Robin the movies again, I'd say go with Damian's suit. ^_^
#4 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer
I hope this is just the artists interpretation and the 'feathers' won't always be there.. They'd be a pain in the butt to draw anyway. Plus, Batman has them too and bats don't have feathers xD
#5 Posted by War Killer (20194 posts) - - Show Bio
@-Eclipse- said:
@War Killer
I hope this is just the artists interpretation and the 'feathers' won't always be there.. They'd be a pain in the butt to draw anyway. Plus, Batman has them too and bats don't have feathers xD
Mixed breed xP
#6 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer said:
I agree.
#7 Posted by okayla (102 posts) - - Show Bio

No, not yet -- he needs to go through something and evolve into a new costume. He's still in the same phase and mind-state he's been in for a while now, I think.

#8 Posted by thespideyguy (2642 posts) - - Show Bio

I really liked drake's costume but this one is better.

#9 Posted by polo327 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@-Eclipse- said:

@War Killer said:
LOL, what are the odds of you being the only guy who replied? xD Yeah, pretty much that, his costume is pretty brilliant as it is. Possibly my favourite Robin costume, it's a toss up between this and Tim.

Jason Todd's new 52 costume is pretty high up there as well.

#10 Posted by GeekyEverAfter (346 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Damian's comstume. But I really don't agree with the cape, I like Damian's costume better without the cape esp. in Batman and Robin: Born to Kill.

#11 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2145 posts) - - Show Bio

i like daimians costume if any one should have a costume change is red robin

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.