I read a couple of Dcs solicts and I am going to make the bold prediction that Damian Wayne , one of my favourite Batman characters by the way , is going to die .
Take a look at the evidence and tell me what you think.
- Robin is not shown on this cover of Batman and Robin #19 (you can see a bit of Robin cape , but not which Robin it is) , the solicts mention Batman meets someone that changes his life in one of his darkest nights.
- Batman Inc will soon be cancelled ( Damian is one of the main characters of the book ). The solicts mention that Batman is wanted for murder . Could Batman have come close to crossing the line after his sons death ?
- The solicts of Batman #18 mention a great tragedy , that shakes Batman to the core .
- A new Batman anual comes out , that might serve the purpose of exploring Damians relationship with Bruce a bit more before he is killed off.
- Damian will team up with Dick Grayson in an issue of Nightwing . If he has to die , wouldn`t Dc let him meet his old friend and mentor one last time ?
- Worlds Finest solicts mention that Helena will be personally affected by a tragedy in the dcu . Obviously this tragedy will involve the Batfamily . And the only member of the Batfamily Helena has met so far is Damian.
Batman Inc #11
- Batman’s world has been devastated by his war against Talia, but is he willing to give up on his own humanity?
Batman and Robin #20
-The massive fallout from the recent events in BATMAN, INCORPORATED take Batman to the very limits of his sanity…will The Red Hood pull him back—or push him over the edge?
Ok , I think the fact that Red Hood , the former "dead" Robin appears in Batman and Robin # 20 makes it pretty obvious that my prediction is correct .
On top of that , at the beginning of Batman Inc Bruce is standing in a graveyard in front of two graves and tells Alred that he will give up being Batman ...
And in Batman and Robin #17 Damian has a nightmare in which a dead Batman has something interesting to say ... - http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album.php?aid=48750