Follow

Damian Wayne

Character » Damian Wayne appears in 1895 issues.

Damian Wayne is the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul. Trained by the League of Assassins all his life, Damian joined his father’s side in the war against crime by becoming the fifth Robin.

Is Damian Wayne the Best Robin?

• 102 results
    Mouse_Ren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If we're talking about who the best was during their tenure as Robin with Batman then Tim Drake stomps since he was by far the most mature while acting as a sidekick.

DaymarePrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By DaymarePrime

Dick and Drake would be my first two, just because for the most part I grew up with them.

Todd was always such a whiny douche in his tenure and Damian has the best lines of any Robin but they are actually quite similar in the way they are portrayed. The main difference is that Damian is actually Bruce's son.

I guess technically I would have to remove Drake from the list as he was never a "Robin", but that is an like trying to play 52 pick-up with your tongue when figuring out the New 52 fluidity.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Best Robin? Tim or Dick. Damian is worse than Jason was.

Best trained? Most ruthless? Damian for sure.

He's willing to inflict far more damage than anyone in the bat family (save Jason)

He knows how to use guns, swords and much more weapons.

He wouldn't hesitate to kill Tim for place as his dad's favorite

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1.Tim

2.Dick

3.Jason

4.Damian

area52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@save_me_now: Damn that's cold. He'd beat the everliving crap out of Tim, in combat.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.