Follow

Damian Wayne

Character » Damian Wayne appears in 1895 issues.

Damian Wayne is the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul. Trained by the League of Assassins all his life, Damian joined his father’s side in the war against crime by becoming the fifth Robin.

do you think Damian Wayne will come back to life. how

KingOfHardcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i fell that he will come back to life. i think Ra Sha Goul will find Damian dead and put I'm in the Laserith pit. thous bringing him back to life.

or

Goul could through damian in the pit and just has he is coming to life Batman (Bruce Wayne) is killed by Goul. those Damian getting vengeance and killing Goul making it an easy set up for Damian to become the new Batman

mpierce2690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure he'll come back to life in a few years when the new Batman movie comes out and they want to draw people into comics.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comics are like soap operas. Characters die, but they always end up coming back and there's a good chance they'll have amnesia.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can make him the Batman of Earth 2.

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's dead until a decade or two later they decide to bring him back.

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Lazarus pit

batsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't want to wait 2 years I want him back now

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#8  Edited By Samimista

@awesam said:

Comics are like soap operas. Characters die, but they always end up coming back and there's a good chance they'll have amnesia.

Lol! Ironically this is why I got into comics. xD But yeah, he should be back. =D

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By evilvegeta74

I think he will come back soon , there is no replacement for the character in Batman books. All attempts at a new Robin will be frowned upon. There was too much outrage about his death. He may not even be dead!

Geoschua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he will be back. If he doesn't, he will be the first who doesn't. The new cover release of Batman and Robin #22 (Batman and Nightwing) looks like his return may be sooner than some of us think. http://www.dccomics.com/comics/batman-and-2011/batman-and-nightwing-23

His death really upset me because of the great character development and evolution over the years. He had come a long way. So far, I'm not liking the short-timer replacements for Robin either. I'd be very happy to hear that Damian was coming back somehow.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It'll be so unfair if he remains dead cause EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER who dies is brought back to life somehow.

Plus, he was always a pleasure to read.

@geoschua said:

I think he will be back. If he doesn't, he will be the first who doesn't. The new cover release of Batman and Robin #22 (Batman and Nightwing) looks like his return may be sooner than some of us think. http://www.dccomics.com/comics/batman-and-2011/batman-and-nightwing-23

His death really upset me because of the great character development and evolution over the years. He had come a long way. So far, I'm not liking the short-timer replacements for Robin either. I'd be very happy to hear that Damian was coming back somehow.

I hope this isn't any DC trolling cause I'll be really pissed...

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x9 said:

It'll be so unfair if he remains dead cause EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER who dies is brought back to life somehow.

Plus, he was always a pleasure to read.

@geoschua said:

I hope this isn't any DC trolling cause I'll be really pissed...

They haven't even shown the face, Also, I haven't read this arc but who's that guy they are fighting?

Geoschua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trebean: Are you worried about the cover I posted being DC trolling? Hmm, I hope not, either. The guy they're fighting is actually a more powerful clone of Damian's. Talia Al Guhl grew him and sped up his growth. That's the guy who... well, I'll just trust you pick up Batman Inc, #8 to avoid major spoilers. It appears that I may have overreacted at the Batman and Robin #22 cover. The book may just be a 'what if' scenario that in some way suggests that Batman "could have" saved Damian. That doesn't mean that he actually did. I hope he comes back soon!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.