Damon Wayans Joining Teen Titans

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by mrjoshua (76 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought I read that Damon Wayans was joining the Teen Titans. I'm thinking how is that possible. Is he going to be Blankman. That would be a weird crossover. But no, he couldn't join the Teen Titans, he's too old. Then I re-read the article and it's Damian Wayne, 

Bruce Wayne's son, the new Robin, that may be joining the Teen  Titans...What was I thinking!

#1 Posted by JediXMan (29242 posts) - - Show Bio

NO! That little brat should NEVER join the Teen Titans!

The only way I'd be okay with it is if he learned a great deal of humility (IE: Gets the crap beat outta him_

Small technicality, though: he isn't a teenager, is he? I thought he was only 10.

#2 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. Damon Wayans.

#3 Posted by Jade1977 (598 posts) - - Show Bio

That little brat does not deserve to be on a superhero team. Where's the Joker and his trusty crowbar when you need him?
#4 Posted by johnny_spam (2031 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jade1977: @Jade1977 said:
" That little brat does not deserve to be on a superhero team. Where's the Joker and his trusty crowbar when you need him? "
Funny you should say they just met.  

#5 Posted by Dreb345 (88 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL isnt that ironic (Jason Todd was prob laughing his butt off)  but I think Damian is coming around I use to hate him now i kinda dislike him but he is cool
#6 Posted by inferiorego (21098 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff Online

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.