Damian Writes to Dick (and Todd, and Batgirl)

#1 Edited by End_Boss (725 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey all, this is probably really old and I'll most likely get ridiculed for posting it, but I thought it was delightfully hilarious, so here goes nothin'. A friend of mine texted me this image earlier today, in which a series of letters from Damian Wayne to Dick Grayson are depicted, all hilarious and totally in character (though not canon). He even finds time to spare a word or two for Tim Drake and Batgirl. Hope you all get as much of a kick out of it as I did. The image itself is quite large, so I'm linking to an Imgur account (get there by clicking here) for convenience's sake. Here's just a sampling of what's contained within:

EDIT: Make sure you open the Imgur link in a new tab, otherwise the image will be completely illegible.

#2 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww, these are all so sweet haha. I love Damian, he's becoming one of my favourite characters. I'd like to see more Nightwing/Robin (Damian) interaction, they have a fun dynamic.

#3 Posted by Z3RO180 (6463 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol this funny Damien's such a little badass

#4 Posted by Lightburst (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol man those were cute and funny who ever made them is great.

#5 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33071 posts) - - Show Bio

awwwwwww

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.