Follow

Damian Wayne

Character » Damian Wayne appears in 1895 issues.

Damian Wayne is the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul. Trained by the League of Assassins all his life, Damian joined his father’s side in the war against crime by becoming the fifth Robin.

Damian should have never died?

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

I truly feel he was and always will be the best robin ever. He has skills and intelligence that put his colleges to shame, which made his survival so high he could live past batman. He is a bad ass lovable kid as well. The fact that he died broke my heart, and the fact it was his mother fault is enough to make everyone including Bruce to agree that this is the one exception where batman is able to kill. R.I.P the best batman family ever Damian Wayne( he better be back in less than 2 years or DC will have Hell to pay)

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
    V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

I truly feel he was and always will be the best robin ever. He has skills and intelligence that put his colleges to shame, which made his survival so high he could live past batman. He is a bad ass lovable kid as well. The fact that he died broke my heart, and the fact it was his mother fault is enough to make everyone including Bruce to agree that this is the one exception where batman is able to kill. R.I.P the best batman family ever Damian Wayne( he better be back in less than 2 years or DC will have Hell to pay)

Could you explain what you mean by this?

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Tacos_Kickass

What I don't like about him dying is that nobody really seemed to care, aside from that one issue of I think Batman & Robin where it was totally silent (no words) everyone else just mentioned it for like a second then just went on with their day. I think they should have mourned more. I've never seen people care so little about a kid they knew getting killed.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

all though nobody wanted it to happen it kinda needed to (because Grant Morrison was leaving so in likeyhood some awful wrighter would take him up and ruin him)

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What Grant Morrison giveth, Grant Morrison can take away...

batsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know he will be back. Hopefully during Batman and Robin Annual

PCN24454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PCN24454

Can you believe that they waited until he gained a majority of batman fans to like him before they wrote him off?

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PCN24454

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By SupBatz
    SlayerOFEVIL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SlayerOFEVIL

He should never have died, we lost a good character and character development for Bruce, now it's back to angsty boring Batman again.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should never have died, we lost a good character and character development for Bruce, now it's back to angsty boring Batman again.

So much true, both Bruce was finally becoming a great father and a caring person and Damian was becoming a very nice kid, I liked them better than Dick and Damian, I will miss the interaction between these two, even if he comes back from I doubt it will be the same as before.

SlayerOFEVIL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: And it's really depressing to lose, the newly invigorated Batman, who wasn't fighting out of guilt. He was doing it to protect his son. He wanted to make a better world for his little boy, and now that Damian's gone, and Dick's in Chicago. Bruce has nobody, it's times like this I wish Stephanie Brown and Cassandra Cain were still here. But Dan fucking Didio has to be such a little tool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.