@Son_of_Magnus: =)
#4 Posted by Jake Fury (19172 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be goooooooooooood!
#5 Posted by Demas (209 posts) - - Show Bio

MINE!

#6 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#7 Posted by Jake Fury (19172 posts) - - Show Bio

I was kind of losing hope for Damian with the entire Batman Inc. thing, glad he should be showcased here.  
#8 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury: He is hilarious
#9 Posted by -Eclipse- (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

BOO-YAH! Good thing I added this to my pull-list! :D

#10 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna know who Superboy is kissing

#11 Edited by IsabellaRoth (60 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: hahaha. we all want to know but in this issue will not say us who is the girl. lol  

You will see how much incompetent is Damian in the team. He is headache for Superboy and all the team. You know..he always want to kill someone and is not how the Teen Titans work xD 

I like Damian...but. I like Tim Drake too =D
#12 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh man I love this. The Teen Titans get a Robin that is most likely smarter than they are but has problems with rushing into action. Its great. Gonna be a great story. I honestly hope that he is a main character in this. Don't get me wrong I love him being the Robin to the first Robin, Dick Grayson, but I think that he has a lot to learn and why not learn it with the Teen Titans?

#13 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
@IsabellaRoth: Damian and Superboy.
#14 Posted by RedHoodJT (528 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" I wanna know who Superboy is kissing "
What issue was this? I must have missed that. I only saw him kissing on Wonder Girl.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.